• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2009 Weddings

Knottie gift! From Maine!

(Sorry meeshylove! Haven't been on long enough to post!!)So I got my knottie gift from meeshylove a couple of weeks ago. It was a really good smelling soap (the package smelled like blueberries! lol The lady at the PO looked at me funny! HA!), a bottle of REAL maple syrup in the shape of a maple leaf (can't wait to try it!), and a box of the most delicious salt water taffy EVER! I love it so much, that sadly, it's all gone. LoL Just know that they were just that good!Now, because of a night of margarita's with the girlies, I dropped my camera and now it won't focus. It keeps having these lines show up after it's taken, so I won't be able to do a PIP. But just know that it was wonderful and I really appreciate it!!Thank you meeshy, and sorry about not being able to post sooner!

Re: Knottie gift! From Maine!

• YEY!  I'm glad to hear that you got it and enjoyed the goodies!  That is funny that the soap stunk up the whole package!  It did smell delicious though!I'm actually from MA, but was on vacation up in ME for the weekend.  We visited the outlets stores up in Portland and found all this great stuff there, I just couldn't pass it up.Sorry to hear about your camera though.  That sucks.  I hope you can get it fixed or replaced before the wedding!
  • Mmm. real maple syrup.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards