Rhode Island

Jennifer Neves

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some wedding photos done by Jen Neves?  I've heard great things about her work, but I can't seem to get a  good feel for her style from the website, so I'm curious if anyone has any of their own I'd be able to see.  Your help is appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Jennifer Neves

• Nicola0821Nicola0821 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Nicole, I used Jen for my 6/20 wedding, she was amazing to work with. I am still waiting on my pictures, but honestly the day of my wedding they were just wonderful to work with, everyone loved them! I agree it is hard to get her style from her website, but she has a photojournalistic style. She captured every little detail. My videographer posted a highlight video from our weddding, and you can see a lot of her poses, direction in the video. Google- john wedding stories- and look at Nicole and Andy. Also, i should have my pics within the next week, so I am more than happy to send you the link! If you book her I don;t think you'll be disappointed- she's awesome! It's like your best friend shooting your wedding, you are just so comfortable with her
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Nicole.  Your video was awesome and you looked beautiful.  I would love to see your pics when you get them.  :)
  • buterflycfbuterflycf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicole i loved your video!!! could you share your pics with me as well? My friend is thinking about using Jennifer and is going photographer hunting in 2 weeks! Thanks!!! My email: buterflycf@aol.com
  • Nicola0821Nicola0821 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girls! I should have access to the pics online next week! I will send you the login info once I get them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards