• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2009 Weddings

Completely NWR Poll

Since I think most of us have complete wedding brain right now, I thought we could do a poll that has nothing to do with weddings whatsoever. 1. Biggest pet peeve2. Favorite tv show3. Favorite sports team (any sport)4. Favorite physical feature on your FIAnd most importantly:5. If there was a worldwide Aug 09 Knottie GTG, would you fly to it?
Honeymooning image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Completely NWR Poll

• 1. so many. lately it's when people walk and don't pick up their feet. especially in flip flops. 2. again, SO many. right now it's Big Brother and Army Wives. haha 3. Washington Redskins. 4. his mouth. nom nom nom. 5. YES.
    TTC since October 2010 | BFP 12/29/11 | RRQ BORN 08/26/12
    planned | married | blogged
  • raynesraynes member
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary
    1. Biggest pet peeve poor table manners2. Favorite tv show right now?  How I Met Your Mother3. Favorite sports team (any sport) Toronto Blue Jays!4. Favorite physical feature on your FI his eyes and his freckles And most importantly:5. If there was a worldwide Aug 09 Knottie GTG, would you fly to it? heck to the yes!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
  • 1. I have alot, lately its people who complain about things and dont even know what they are talking about 2. So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing with the Stars 3. New York Jets 4. his eyes, and his stomach 5. if I was able to
  • 1. People who stand on the left side of the escalator on the Metro.2. Ever? The X-Files.  Now? Don't have one since I don't have a TV.3. Detroit Red Wings. :D4. Just one? I'll go with his eyes in this poll. :)5. I think it all depended on where it was held.
  • 1. Biggest pet peeve - Lately it has been people who don't try hard in excercise classes but act like it was so easy or even add in their own moves. . .  If you just do it like you are suppose to you wouldn't have to.2. Favorite tv show  Friends 3. Favorite sports team (any sport) Georgia Tech Football4. Favorite physical feature on your FI - mouth5. If there was a worldwide Aug 09 Knottie GTG, would you fly to it? Don't hate me but I would probably say no.  We do a lot of travelling as it is. . . .
  • 1. Talking with your mouth full....UG its nails on a chalkboard to me. 2. I dont watch tv really, Im liking Deadliest Catch lately though...FI always watches it and Im kinda gettin into it. 3. Dont follow sports, at all. I use to follow Nascar but not so much anymore. 4. Arms, definitely. 5. I would love to but (honestly) it really depends. Money has been really really tight lately since we are buying a house next year (reason we arent going on a honeymoon). So as much as Id love to, I doubt I could. :o/
  • 1. People who misuse apostrophes...especially on signs. 2. Today I will pick Bones, but I like a lot of TV 3. Yankees 4. His hands 5. If at all possible, I would totally be there...
    image image
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mandee--I am so glad you like Army Wives!  It is one of my favs too...and everyone makes fun of me for it.  Now, it also might be because I frequently cry at episodes and I watch it while I run, so then I am running and crying, which is amusing to watch....
    image image
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. Biggest pet peeve: When People slurrrrp while drinking, it makes me shudder just thinking about it. 2. Favorite tv show: I'm a reality TV junkie...right now I'm loving Big Brother and Hell's Kitchen3. Favorite sports team (any sport): Buffalo Sabres4. Favorite physical feature on your FI: His Chubby Cheeks!And most importantly:5. If there was a worldwide Aug 09 Knottie GTG, would you fly to it?: It would depend on my School Schedule, but if I was able to, I would absolutely be there!
  • 1. At the moment...divorced or unhappy people telling me marriage is bad and I shouldn't do it.  (I know it's NWR poll but I work w/ a divorced guy & his constant remarks are driving me up a wall)2. Bones.. I love staring at Booth for a full hour hee hee3. Green Bay Packers4. His shoulders5. If it wasn't too expensive
    IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • 1. People that talk on their phone in the public bathroom stall2. Big Brother 3. Red Sox4. his green eyes5. Hell to the yeah. Fi already knows if this got planned, it would be our vacation for the year. :)
    Honeymooning image
  • esuvakesuvak member
    10 Comments
    1. Biggest pet peeve: so many ... I'll go with slow walkers and even worse when they just stop in the middle of the sidewalk right in front of you ... maybe I'm just a little too stressed and impatient right now ...2. Favorite tv show: Friends and Grey's Anatomy3. Favorite sports team (any sport): Toronto Blue Jays!! (woohoo Raynes!) So sad I can't watch any of the games anymore :(4. Favorite physical feature on your FI: Eyes5. If there was a worldwide Aug 09 Knottie GTG, would you fly to it?: Yes, although FI would think I'm ridiculous
  • Tristan - I looove Army Wives! I've been watching since the beginning. FI makes fun of it because his dad was military, so he knows that general's wives and enlisted's wives would never hang out together, but I don't care! haah
    TTC since October 2010 | BFP 12/29/11 | RRQ BORN 08/26/12
    planned | married | blogged
  • 1. right now stupid people, it seems like that's all we've had come in to work this week. 2. NCIS, Royal Pains, Chopped and Dinner Impossible.3. University of VA (college) Fi is way into sports so I'm starting to get into more. 4. His eyes5. Most likely yes but it depends on how far away it was and If I could get away.
  • 1. too many to list lol2. none, I don't watch tv very much... maybe Cash Cab or Mythbusters?3. ewwwww sports4. His hazel eyes.5. If I could afford it, I damn well would be there with bells on!
  • 1. Biggest pet peeveThe "oh yeah me too people" The ones who always have to top your story.2. Favorite tv showRight now SYTYCD, in the fall Grey's Anatamy3. Favorite sports team (any sport)NY Giants4. Favorite physical feature on your FIHis smile, makes me melt every time!And most importantly:5. If there was a worldwide Aug 09 Knottie GTG, would you fly to it? Hell yeah! Who is organizing? Where are we going?
  • 1. Biggest pet peevecompletely healthy people who take the elevator to the first floor2. Favorite tv showThe Office3. Favorite sports team (any sport)Seattle Seahawks!4. Favorite physical feature on your FIhands, he takes care of them :)And most importantly:5. If there was a worldwide Aug 09 Knottie GTG, would you fly to it?is that even a question?
  • 1. Stupid people. Just stop breathing my air! 2. FRIENDS, fav of all time (and I've been obsessed with Army Wives from the beginning as well. I was an Air Force brat) 3. Yankees 4. His eyes. Make me melt every time 5. If I had the money, I definately would.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. People who chew with their mouth open or chew loud2. Ugly Betty3. Denver Broncos4. Eyes and BackAnd most importantly:5. Anywhere I could afford
    image BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My biggest pet peeve is people who chew with their mouth open.Favorite tv show is definately The OfficeFavorite sports team is the LA DodgersFavorite physical feature on your FI: His smile :)If I could afford it, I would be at this GTG.
    [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/twist_of_fate/589358D4-2BFD-410F-9B82-7956FE8FF1C7-172-000000219204E4C2.jpg[/IMG]
  • 1. Biggest pet peeve [b]Poor spelling and grammar.[/b] 2. Favorite tv show [b]True Blood[/b] 3. Favorite sports team (any sport) [b]Liverpool FC[/b] 4. Favorite physical feature on your FI [b]I kinda like his forearms...[/b] And most importantly: 5. If there was a worldwide Aug 09 Knottie GTG, would you fly to it? [b]Sure, as long as it took place somewhere within range of a beach.[/b]
  • 1. Biggest pet peeveRight now, when Paul leaving his dirty socks all around the apartment, even the kitchen counter2. Favorite tv showHouse, Ace of Cakes, so you think you can dance3. Favorite sports team (any sport)None4. Favorite physical feature on your FIHis smile. And his eyes.And most importantly:5. If there was a worldwide Aug 09 Knottie GTG, would you fly to it? In a second. I'd find the money somewhere. Where is this GTG happening??  lol
  • 1.  Too many to name.  Today I had to sit next to a girl who was snapping her gum when she chewed, I can't stand that.  2. I love House Hunters.3. Detroit Red Wings or any Detroit team.4. His dimples and "superhero chin" (that's what he calls his dimple in his chin)5.  Sure, but it would depend on what side of the world I was on.
    My Photo Blog

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/29gmx7d.jpg[/IMG]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards