Rhode Island

videography for under $500?

Hi All, i was at first thinking I wouldn't even hire a videographer but the more i think about it--the more I'd like one--does anyone have recommendations for videographers on a budget?

Re: videography for under $500?

• edited December 2011
    Try Rebecca Curtis at A Memorable Event.  She has raw footage for $450 and edited for $550.  She is in Portsmouth NH, so she might charge a small travel fee.
  • adnapidnaadnapidna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    David at Waves is 700.  It's a little higher than you're looking for, but it's a fully edited verion etc. etc.  blah blah. =)  Good luck.  It ain't easy looking for low priced.  I called a videographer and he literally told me that he doesn't leave his house for less than 1500!  ::sigh::
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Nicole Resendes.  Depending on what type of coverage you want, I think she has a package within your budget.  Her email is ncresendes at yahoo dot com.  She doesn't have a website.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Mary Lou Browning- she came recommended by the venue. She's $500- no editing but she stays the whole time. Can't tell you about any of her work, but I'll let you know after this weekend!
  • ilovemycaratsilovemycarats member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using harborview video out of MA but he will travel... he is very affordable
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards