Snarky Brides

How would you take this?

Re: How would you take this?

• New underwear is a sign? Well I'm screwed, Mr M buys a new pack every other month.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • Doesn't FB save your chat history sometimes?  I don't ever use that feature because there are a sh!tton of people I don't want to speak to, but my H uses it sometimes and I thought I had seen an option like "view chat history" or something.  Or I could be making that up.
  • my H doesn't even WEAR underwear. what does that mean?
  • I'm safe because my H has holes in all of his.
  • I am trying to think of the non-cheating possibilities.  You said they worked together for two weeks.  I was thinking that perhaps there was some sort of job issue/layoff/firing that she is trying to get help from a former manager for unemployment benefits or something.It could also be a Robe/Soccer Mom issue.  Perhaps she is being flirty and your husband is blind to it.Or, your husband is starting to cheat.If it was me, I would be in that account/email/cell phone right quick.
  • Shamwow, sometimes if you have previously had a conversation with someone, and they begin chatting to you again, prior conversation details will show.  That's the only way I know to view old chats on FB.  I am signed in to his FB now and hoping she will get online sometime today and start chatting.
  • The fact that you opened his messages in the first place shows a lack of trust, which it appears you should have. Why don't you write back to the girls pretending to be him, get a convo going and see if she says anything incriminating. Since you are not above reading his emails you should not be morally objected to that.
  • Winged, I don't see the point of FB friending people you shared a science class with in 1989, but plenty of people do it.  I think a lot of people like to "collect" fb friends, just like they did with myspace and friendster before this.  It's not always about actual friends, sometimes it's about feeling good about a big number next to your name. That said, I still think this particular instance is fishy.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Man, reading that put a pit in my stomach. Sorry dude, doesn't sound good at all. I agree with what winged and fallin have been saying. And I would be like November and investigate further before saying anything. Because a) I think she's right that if something was going on, he'd lie, and just be more careful, and b) If nothing is going on, you don't want to run in guns ablazing with no "evidence".
  • kamikaze has a point.
  • Cell phone records, Rajah.  Do it. 
  • no other emails from her? nothing in his outbox to her? I am loathe to suggest snooping but once you've already started. And I am really sorry and use condoms.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • it's times like this I'm glad my H is computer illiterate.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • New underwear is a sign? Well I'm screwed, Mr M buys a new pack every other month.Apparently it is one of the top signs, but I think it's more like your H of 20 years suddenly starts buying silk boxers after being satisfied with his holey FTLs for the last 20 years.
  • The thing is, if you start a conversation with her, pretending to be him, and you don't get any evidence, that does not necessarily mean nothing is going on.  And he's likely to find out you did this, which either makes you look psycho (if there really is nothing going on) or gives him the opportunity to make you feel like a psycho and turn the distrust right back around on you. I would go for more passive snooping myself.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • mashed does that mean, if not for his lack of computerskills, Mr. Potato would be stepping out on you?
  • I love you ModAnd I'm with everyone else who is suggesting you might as well snoop a bit further. I'd definitely want more than one message to go on if I was confronting my H with something like this
  • my H doesn't even WEAR underwear. what does that mean?It means it's high time for you to get acquainted with a little song known as "Smell Yo' Dikk."My response was probably colored by the fact that my H is a terrible liar.  The one time he was hiding something big from me (started smoking cigarettes again), I knew the entire time.  If your H is a better liar, then yeah, you need to snoop some more. 

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • The only reason I would think it could remotely be related to biitching about work is because she may not have any other email address for him other than a work email. So she wanted to know if sending messages to his FB would be a good way to talk about work.But that being said, since there are no further messages (did you check the deleted messages) then it seems odd that she would ask if it was safe and then not send any messages.
  • Hmmm Hmmm.  Because i am an expert at this subject, you should listen to me.    You could go two ways on this.  You can wait it out and try to intercept more messages (this will only work if you access to his password) and call him out when you have more proof.Or call him out right away.  This can be good or bad.  It will make you feel better because you won't be pissssed for days and you will get answers now.  Or he just lies and you can't read him.  I'm a pretty good people reader so busting him on it wouldn't be to hard. Go with your gut.  If it smells sorta stinky....someone has definitely pooed.  
  • I am checking the cell records, but I don't know her number, so that's not really helpful to me right now.  There are a couple of numbers I don't recognize, but he just started a new job, and I know that the owner of his hotel calls him on the cell a lot.  Probably not at 12:21 am like one text record I just saw though.... fucck.
  • Block your number, call it, and find out who it is.
  • ok, well get his cell the next time he is home and look at his texts.
  • My H is finally discarding some of his underwear because there's no elastic left.  I wonder what that means.Part of me agrees that you must be suspicious to go snooping, but I also know that some people like myself are just nosy hos who can't help but look when we have access to something that normally was restricted.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • What's a text record?  Can you see the text?
  • If you go into your FB profile does it have her cellphone number under her info?Can you get access to his phone to see what the 12AM TM said?
  • fallin i am assuming the bill shows the record of the text, but not the content.
  • That is true Groomz but I would not come right out and say anything about her shining his knob or anything blatant. More friendly/flirty to get a reaction. Then when the husband finds out, if nothing is really going on then you can just play it off as a joke. I have a sad feeling though that it will not be the case. Good Luck Rajah!
  • Nail his balls to the wall.Why hasn't anyone addressed ndzenowski? What is that gobbledygook in your siggy?
    image Ready to rumble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards