Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Ceremony Music-Using your own?

Hey gals, I was hoping someone could help me--Pretty much ALL of the chapels/wedding locales I have looked at for Vegas have mentioned that you HAVE to use their provided music for the ceremony. I do NOT want that, I didn't use "Here comes the bride" at my first wedding (no offense meant to those who did), so I'm certainly not going to use it at my second. Any experience with providing your own ceremony music, or does anyone know of places that allow you to do so?Thanks as always!

Re: Ceremony Music-Using your own?

• Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Little Church of the West and they allow you to use your own music. Did you want to get married in a hotel or a chapel?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Planet Hollywood lets you choose your own also.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mandalay Bay gives you the option to bring in your own CD for music. If you want their music there are about 30-40 songs, definitely not all traditional (for example we picked 2 beatles songs and the traditional wedding entrance). We are bringing in a CD (no charge for this) for seating music, but you could for the whole thing. They will also have their pianist learn any songs for a fee.
  • Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the Wynn and we could use whatever we wanted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the secret garden and I am definitely using my own music!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Treasure Island also let us choose our own. If they hadn't that would have been a deal breaker for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There was a list we could choose from....more than just the bridal march.... and anything we wanted that was not on the list cost $30 & we had to provide the music sheets to the pianist.  (Flamingo) We had Metallica's  Nothing Else Matters play during the ceremony.   :)
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at A Special Memory, we're using our own music.
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At the Excalibur, they have a list to select from. it was one of the questions that i should have asked before making the deposit. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, since I'm thinking about foregoing a big reception we want to use our song to "dance" down the aisle to. Kind of like that popular youtube video "jk wedding entrance" but to "Got to Get you Into My Life" by The Beatles (which is our song) and probably a bit more choreographed than what you see in that video ;o)Still not sure if we're going to do a chapel or a hotel. A lot of the chapels limit the guests to 25 or 30 and we're probably going to have more like 50 so we'll see.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Any ideas on ceremony music? I don't want to pay a musician to play for half an hour...
  • Options
    kita09kita09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bellagio lets you use your own, as well.
  • Options
    itziaitzia member
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure about Caesars Palace. Does anyone know if Caesars allows music other than the pianist provided in their packages??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards