Snarky Brides
Options

Roomba

Anybody still looking for one?  There's one on Amazon's gold box for $199.99. 
3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali

Re: Roomba

• Options
    Thanks to Exp I got mine through Woot, but in case it was me you were remembering- thank you.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • Options
    Do people like these? Are they worth it?
  • Options
    Wendy, you have pets, don't you?  If so, then YES.  A Roomba is heaven sent.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    Because I'm blessed with the remarkable ability to just not see dust or dirty floors I'm guessing it will come in especially handy once Voldy is crawling. Also it might encourage the fam to pick up the floor every few days.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • Options
    I have dogs, but they're nonshedders and they clean up the Connor crumbs quite nicely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards