North Carolina

Honeymoon...CHECK!

FI and I just finished booking our honeymoon to Disney World. We get to be ther for Christmas and New Years and I am beyond excited!

Re: Honeymoon...CHECK!

• edited December 2011
    yay congrats! so fun!
    Married my best friend 06.23.10 :)image *Photo by Story Photographers*
  • edited December 2011
    Thats sooo exciting!!! Congrats on the big check!We have to wait because Im going to be out of PTO, but we are going in May 2010
  • xmasbriden09xmasbriden09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I am more excited about going to Disney World than I am the wedding now :-)
  • edited December 2011
    WDW is the BEST!  Let me know if you have any questions, I interned there in college and visit frequently!
  • xmasbriden09xmasbriden09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the offer! If I have any questions I will be sure to let you know! This is my 10 trip...we just went this past March to celebrate our engagment. We didn't really do much Disney dining then so I am sure I will have questions about that when it comes time to make our dinner reservations and what not!
  • allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! We are thinking of Disney for next year sometime. My parents went in November one year and it was all decorated. They said it was amazing! You'll have a great time!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    oh wow if it's your 10th trip then you are already a pro!there is all kinds of new stuff that they have going on...I rely on allears.net to keep me updated.  I have heard that the new Kim Possible thing in World Showcase is really fun. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yay, great check!  We're going to go to Disney World a couple days over our honeymoon too!
  • edited December 2011
    WDW is absolutely one of my favorite places EVER! :) Are you all staying at a Disney hotel? I so heart the Disney hotels. Last time I was there (8 yrs ago) with my family, we stayed at Wilderness lodge and it was SO neat. Anyway FI and I said the other day, we should have just gone to WDW for the HM, it's really romantic actually :)
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to be in Disney for x-mas this year too, but not for a honeymoon.  I love Disney.  My family has the Disney timeshare which they have already set aside so that I could use it for my honeymoon...maybe the cruise? Disney at x-mas is so fun.  They have special nights when magic kingdom is open late.  They give out hot chocolate and have snow making machines on main street so you can still have a white x-mas. Ah, I am so excited for you!  Have a great time and C'ya there! 
  • ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're going to disney for our honeymoon too except not til May 2010. i've spent every year for the past 6-7 years at disney during christmas. most awesome time ever!! and i agree that i'm more excited about the honeymoon then the wedding. i wanna elope and spend all the money on it instead!! :)
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards