Ohio-Columbus

*jenny&jarrod* and *msgcrh* - live event artist

Hi ladies,Sorry I took a bit to get back to you. My dad has been in and out of town working on a large mural project in Dayton. He said he would be happy to do weddings, and said to contact him via email at ipopnart@buckeye-express.com. He is back in Dayton today and will be back Sunday, so will respond to inquiries then.Go ahead and include in the email what you'd like him to do (paint anything, or paint a portrait of you and the groom, etc.), how many hours to be there, your date & location, etc. and he can respond with pricing, info, etc. He works with watercolor, acrylic, and oils, so if you have a preference go ahead and let him know that also. You can also let him know whether you would like him to bring other artworks to display in the area so your guests have something else to view in addition to the piece he'd be painting.Like I said he's done this at bars & restaurants, and people often sit and watch him paint his murals, so he's used to interacting with people and answering questions while he's painting.

Re: *jenny&jarrod* and *msgcrh* - live event artist

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards