California-Los Angeles

Photograher Rec. - Culver City

Hey ladies,I am starting to look for a photographer. Does anyone want to share names with me? It is greatly appreciated.

Re: Photograher Rec. - Culver City

• edited December 2011
    What is your budget?
  • SJ&GMSJ&GM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my budget is $1,000 - 3,000 I do not want video, just the pics
  • edited December 2011
    Here is a few names: Jordana at Hazelnut Photography Alicia at The Modern Type Photography Nataly Lemus Photography Sarah K Chen Photography Jessica Claire I am not sure what there packages are starting now... These Photographers are just starting out, but wont hurt looking into: Aileen Secord Photography Laura Laing Photography Ashleigh Taylor Photography
  • SJ&GMSJ&GM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks melistar
  • mrsinoctmrsinoct member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Craig Rucker who's studio is in El Segundo.  We love his photography style, plus he is easy to work with.  Another thing that attracted us to him is you have unlimited time with him the day of.
  • julybm08julybm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Aileen Secord. We just got our engagement pictures from her yesterday and they turned out fabulous! She's very reasonably priced too.
  • SJ&GMSJ&GM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Julie BM I sent Aillen a message. Her photos are beautiful. She will definantly be someone that I will arrange to meet.
  • SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melistar already rec'd our photographer, but we are using Nataly Lemus. I love how clean and crisp her work is! She and her husband were very easy to work with when we took our e-pics a few weeks back.
  • chiweeweechiweewee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can personally vouch for Jordana at Hazelnut Photography. Sadly, I didn't know about her in time to book her for our wedding and we suffered greatly. But she shot my bpics and I can tell you that she is one of the greatest people you will ever meet and she's super talented on top of it. Good luck in your search; I believe this is the most important wedding decision that you will make.
  • SJ&GMSJ&GM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much SM HUBBARD & CHEWEE. I really appreciate it ladies. This is very important to me, especially since I am only doing photo. You ladies are all blessings!
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely contact Cat & Adi at Next Exit photography! They are awesome people and unbelievably talented. At least meet with them...you won't be sorry!!! Good luck with your search!
  • julybm08julybm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great. Tell Aileen Leslie sent you. I'm confident you'll like her.
  • SJ&GMSJ&GM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    s JulyBM i LET HER KNOW TODAY IN A EMAIL. Ithink we are meeting on the 9th
  • edited December 2011
    We're booking with Aileen too! She is awesome. Can't wait!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards