Snarky Brides

How would you take this?

Re: How would you take this?

• who's the hair band in your sig, badbear?
  • Okay this is getting ridiculous because I just thought BB was Kristen.Expee, read Cali's "New People" post from yesterday for the full story.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • It's from the Twilight movie, they're the wolf pack. Also, stout if that were the case she would have said something like...is it okay if we talk on here not is it safe, safe implies that you have something to hide.
  • You talkin' bout me, Moo?
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Raj, I am sorry to hear this has happened. Listen to Groomz. I vwould also go to the Verizon store say you lost the phone and see if you can get the texts there.
  • SON OF A I step out for a few hours and look what I miss! Raj - It sounds like your husband is doing EXACTLY what some people said.  He is trying to turn you into the bad guy by calling you suspicious.  Eff that motherf**ker.  Seriously. I'm so sorry.  I really would not be able to salvage a relationship after anything like this.  Be strong.
  • OH God he is texting me and saying it was nothing, that they're just friends, that he loves me and wants a future with me.  He says that he wouldn't jeopardize our marriage for some stupid girl.I wish he would leave me alone for a while to figure things out.
  • He says that he wouldn't jeopardize our marriage for some stupid girl.Except that's exactly what he's done.  Have you found a place to stay for the weekend?  You need to get out of there so you can have time to think.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Even if this turns out to be nothing (which I doubt), he needs to realize he HAS jeopardized your relationship and future.Turn you phone off so you don't deal with him until you can see his face.
  • Have you called the girl at work yet?  He realizes he's in trouble now is trying to suck up.  Tell him to leave you alone for a while because you're right, you need some time to figure stuff out.  Make him get you a transcript of those text messages.  If he won't that's super suspicious.  I don't think I could trust him again anyway, or not for a very, very long time.
    Caroline 5/15/11
  • Can you somehow go online to see the texts?
    Effing crazy people.
  • Orrrr do what Fallin and Cali said.  Find a friend to stay with this weekend and turn off your phone.
    Caroline 5/15/11
  • I would tell him that they are emailing you copies of the texts, so he better come clean now.   It may not be true, but I bet he would fess up.
  • That is such a textbook response from him. A conversation with the girl would be really helpful at this point.  I would want validation that she is referring to your husband in her FB details.  If it is, that would be enough for me that he has given her any hope for a future relationship.
  • I just tried on my own Verizon acct to see my messages and its a no go.
  • Monj--1) keep up and 2) stop offering WTy unhelpful advice.
  • Asking Monj not to offer WTy advice is like asking her not to breathe.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • McLovins has a good idea.
  • I would tell him that they are emailing you copies of the texts, so he better come clean now. It may not be true, but I bet he would fess up. I'm liking your style, McLovins. Very 'Law & Order, don't worry we're authorized'
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • McLovins I sent him a text telling him Verizon was mailing me transcripts of the messages he exchanged with her.  No response from him yet.
  • If I didn't say it before, I'm really sorry you're going through this.There's still a chance he's telling the truth and nothing is going on.  I wouldn't write him off just yet.  But I would let him know that he's broken trust by keeping this from him, and that if it's innoncent, it was a stupid reason to gamble  a relationship on.  I would also put the onus on him to prove that nothing is going on.  Let him get a lawyer, subpoena the phone company and give you the texts.  Or give you passwords to his account or something. It smells fishy to me and I hate to say that it when something smells fishy, there's usually a reason.  But I wouldn't throw away my marriage on suspicion either.  Take your time and think this one through (as it sounds like you're planning to do).
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Hopefully he would be stand up enough "if" something is going on to tell you first and not make you read them in an email.  Just my thinking.  
  • McLovins I sent him a text telling him Verizon was mailing me transcripts of the messages he exchanged with her. No response from him yet.Good, now I urge you not to talk to him again until you can see his face.  Reactions and eyes are very telling.
  • Plusalso, call her again.
  • He's probably calling Verizon to see if they really are sending you the texts.
  • And I am so sorry to hear that you are going throught this. It sounds like a nightmare. I have a pit in my stomach for you.
  • He's probably calling Verizon to see if they really are sending you the texts. If he does, I'd take that as an admission of guilt.
  • Yeah I would stop talking to him until you can see him face to face too.  Did you see anything else on her facebook page?  Pictures or comments from him?  Good luck.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• The curious thing I just noticed is that she joined facebook the day my husband left the job where he was working with her.  Coincidence?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards