Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Confessions!

2»

Re: Confessions!

• edited December 2011
    i used to love coming on the board b/c it was a distraction from my crazy job. it made me really laugh most days.now its kind of boring and i find myself migrating elsewhere. it saddens me. other than that - my confessions are always the same so i wont even bother.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I live in la-la land and I like it
  • edited December 2011
    I try so hard to go to la la land to escape my everyday responsibilities. It doesn't always work though.
  • krissy609krissy609 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i agree with you cand. after a bad day, this board was a good distraction.
  • edited December 2011
    Ding ding ding Cand! For those who can't handle sarcasm, I can imagine that this board is much better when it's filled with puppies and rainbows.For the rest of us who actually enjoy the heated conversations, it's effing boring. Hence the traffic on this board plummeting.
  • edited December 2011
    The board is a bit boring from the prior days and am always up for a heated debate. I like it when people get creative and actually make these posts.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm now REALLY hoping my parents call me on my birthday next week. My dad and my stepmom have already called me this week and told me they aren't ready for me to turn 31 yet.  I'm not ready for it either.
  • Attitude40784Attitude40784 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am new to this message board stuff and i don't know if my confession is what you are looking for.Anyway my confession is.....I am newly engaged(7/12/09) and i know we can't afford the wedding for a couple years but i still want to go looking for a dress and i can't stop looking at wedding things like favors,invitations and such.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards