North Carolina

Bridal Portrait Ques.

For those of you who did/are doing this: did you wear your wedding band along with your e-ring for this?
TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Bridal Portrait Ques.

• edited December 2011
    Just my e-ring. Since the portrait was displayed at my reception everyone knew it had been done ahead of time. It would have been strange to be wearing my wedding band in it since I was obviously not married when it was taken.
  • edited December 2011
    Nah, just my engagement ring.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ditto.  e-ring only.
  • edited December 2011
    nope. i had never thought to even until another girl posted this same question. but in my head i never considered it and still chose not to because if you are actually doing a bridal portrait it is traditionally shot prior to the wedding, you and everyone knows this, thus you are a bride-to-be at this point, not a bride (ie. wedding band in tow). i suppose of course you could choose to wear it but if there will be shots on the day-of of you as bride, two rings and all. i just wanted what i was wearing to be reflective of the reality at the time it was taken. you'll have that memory of doing that before hand forever, and just your engagement ring is a part of that memory, as that is where you will have been at at that point in your life. for those who do like trash sessions or after bridals, then of course, because that's a whole different deal, and then just an engagement ring would be wrong for that, because that wouldn't be reflective of the reality.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That makes sense. Thanks girls!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards