• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
African American Weddings

***mycicybride***

Hello Mycicybride,I have seen the boards you have created in the last couple of posts and they are awesome.  I have a board in my bio but they do not compare to the boards you have created for the other brides. Will you create one for me? What information do you need from me?Thanks a bunch,Clross01

Re: ***mycicybride***

• edited December 2011
    Hey, girl.I'd love to put an i-board together for you. I'll take a look at your bio since you already have one together.  I'll hit you back in a second after I look.  I may already get a good sense of what you want from your board.Cicy
  • edited December 2011
    OK.  I see that your palette is black, white, aqua and gold. Let meknow if this is right.Please let me know which pix from your bio are "must haves" and how much creative license I have to find complimentary pix on the web. Email me a lil more about the deets of your wedding. I want to add a lil personal touch.  The more you let me know about how you want your special day to be the better I can work.cmitchel{at}bios{dot}unc{dot}eduCicy
  • edited December 2011
    mycicybride, My colors are black, gold, and ivory.. The aqua board has the gold accents I want. I will email more details. Thanks, Clross01      
  • edited December 2011
    OK. Black, gold and ivory it is. I should get something out this weekend.Cicy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards