Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Bio Gone?

So, I just went to show someone some of my wedding photos, only to realize that both of my bios are gone!  Any idea why this may have happened?  I'm so annoyed!  haha

Re: Bio Gone?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can still see your married bio. I clicked on the link to your married bio, it took me to the nest (no bio showing), and I clicked on the left side under your pic where it says planning bio. Then it came up with your married one!
  • Options
    PSUBride2BePSUBride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, now I can only see my planning bio?  WTF? I'm so confused!  WHY would it just go away like that?  And it really annoys me that it's now inside a frame.  You can't see everything.  Blah.  So annoying.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And I just clicked on your name, then clicked "planning bio" again, and your planning one showed up. Very weird! I'm not a stalker, I swear! Just bored, and trying to be helpful!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, ok - so I can see them both now, too.  I think the problem is that it's automatically directing my PSUBride name to the nest since I'm a married hag.  Ha.  You have to do too much clicking now and that makes it too difficult to find the bio!Any ideas on how to fix this?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, nevermind - I think I figured it out.  Stupid knut. Have a good weekend everyone :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards