Nevada-Las Vegas

out door venues

Ok I want to get married on the strip at a hotel. I really like VOF at Mandalay Bay however I am concerned about the noise from the traffic as its close to the street. Has anyone else had these concerns? I also like Wynn but it is out of our price range. Any suggestions that wont break the bank would be awesome!TIA

Re: out door venues

• edited December 2011
    not sure on the prices but have you tried Caesars palace, they have a garden venue. MGM also has something called the terraza. I know you said on the strip but my venue is just off the strip and is pretty decent priced IMO because it's all inclusive... There's more info in my bio if you were interested! Good luck :)
  • atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The LV Hilton and the Flamingo have outdoor venues.  There is also The Artisan which is not on the strip but could be an option.
  • edited December 2011
    The MGM has outdoor packages. www.mgmgrandweddings.com Their wedding packages I think are decent in price. And you get a discount on the room if you book there.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion on MGM its in our price range too :)~ and I think I like it better than VOF ;) sorry to all you ladies who love it there.
  • edited December 2011
    If you happen to go with the MGM I would recommend asking for Kerry as your coordinator there. She's awesome!! She answers all my emails super fast and is really nice!  
  • Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From the VOF reviews I have seen on here, other brides were worried about the noise but found that it wasn't a problem at all and were all really happy with their ceremonies. I'm struggling to think of names, but if you look at the knotties list, there are some bios in there from brides who chose this venue
  • edited December 2011
    Melissa I thought about getting married there as well.  He fell in love with the grove so we went with them.
  • edited December 2011
    As a word of advice, I would definitely suggest seeing the outdoor venue before making an decisions. We had our heart set on a particular outdoor venue, but found that it looked nothing like the pictures online!
  • edited December 2011
    I actually just returned from my site visit so that I could check out the outdoor locations.  I can assure you that you hear absolutely no street noise in the VOF location.  It is very close to the street, but the sound of the waterfalls drown it out.  It was actually one of my top choices, after the beach at Mandalay Bay and the Wynn. I would also recommend visiting the locations if you can because as someone else already stated, some places did not look like the photos or they were really close to the pool which caused lots of noise or passersby.If you have more questions, just let me know and I will try to answer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards