Ohio-Columbus

E- pics wardrobe.....

We are getting our E-pics in a few weeks. I am mixed about having a few outfit changes.....or just having one outfit. Can you give me some information about how many changes you did, and what outfits you did wore? Thanks!

Re: E- pics wardrobe.....

• OSU2010OSU2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning :-) I only wore one outfit, I stuck on the conservative side and wore a long-sleeved sweater and jeans. I think we would have been able to change clothes without a problem, I just opted to not waste the time (esp. if you are in a park with no quick place to hide, or only have an hour.) It depends on what you're the most comfortable with and what all you're going to DO with your epics. GL!
  • raquelita1642raquelita1642 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I only wore one outfit (a polka-dot dress) for our pics.  We walked around NorthMarket and then Goodale Park, so wardrobe changes wouldn't have made much sense for me.  
  • emsrdh03emsrdh03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had two outifts. We did half our pics along high street in the Short North and were a bit more city chic. I wore a dress/Dh wore khakis and a polo. The other half of our pics we did in Goodale park and wanted to be more casual. I wore Denim capris/white halter and DH wore jeans and a white graphic tee We were lucky to live right where we took our pics, so changing wasn't a problem. I liked the different looks....but I wouldn't have done more than 2. [IMG]<a href="http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg287/emsrdh03/0043.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg287/emsrdh03/0043.jpg</a>[/IMG]
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We also did two outfits, and we took the pics on our college campus where we met, so we just ran into a building's restrooms to change. Our first outfit was a more casual, with me in a nice top and jeans and FI in jeans and a black button up shirt. Towards the evening, we changed into something more dressy -- me in a black dress and pink scarf with FI in a nice sweater and jeans. I didn't want to take too much time away from the session, so I thought two was a good number. We got two different looks and ended up with over a hundred really great shots. :) Have fun!
  • Chevy218Chevy218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did 2 outfits as well. I wore bermuda plaid shorts with solid black tee, FI wore khakis and red polo. Second outfit was a solid turquois sundress, FI wore khakis but with a white polo.My photographer suggested 2 outfits since we made a photo guest book using the e-pics. He said more than 2 was too much though.I'd suggest 2 just so there's some variety.Have fun doing the pics, we had a blast doing ours!
  • kerrkerr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I only wore one because we were running around the Short North in the dead of winter, but if we wouldn't have been I definitely would have worn two!
  • edited December 2011
    We had 2 outfits (1 kind of dressy & 1 casual). We didn't end up ordering any of the pictures in the dressy outfits because we didn't feel it showed our personalities. We are more casual people so we ended up ordering the pictures of us in the casual outfit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards