Georgia-Atlanta

Demetrios?

I am going dress shopping tomorrow and have a pretty exentive list of shops fellow Knotties have recommended. I havent seen are heard anything about Demetrios Brides in Buckhead. Has anyone had an experience with them or heard anything? TIA!
imageAnniversary

Re: Demetrios?

• JulesDianeJulesDiane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have only seen it, so I can't give you advice on it.. But, have you made appts at the other places you plan on going to? On a Saturday... you pretty much need to have an appt to be able to try on dresses. Good luck and have fun!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • evareneeevarenee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went there when I was shopping for a dress. I had an allright experience they have a great selection of dresses. The staff that helped me seemed very knowledgeable and helpful. the Princess expereince where they make you stand on a pedestal with other brides was not for me though. I actually ended up buying my dress from the running of the brides. It is a demetrios dress though and the quality and craftsmanship of the dress is beautiful.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes i have made one appointment already and am trying to figure out where else to go so I cant make appts. there too! :)
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Oops...I just realized i made a typo in my original post! *Extensive...it was a little early. sorry.
    imageAnniversary
  • cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have David's Bridal on your list I HIGHLY suggest ot the one in kennesaw and ask for Ellen to work with you.  She was AMAZING!!!  She found my dress after the 2nd try and had my whole ensemble put together in an hour!  I never thought that would even be possible with someone as picky as me!  I went to other Davids Bridal locations looking for bridesmaids dresses and weren't nearly as impressed as I was with the help i got from Ellen in Kennesaw.
  • edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress from Demetrios and had a WONDERFUL experience. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They allow you to try on as many dresses as you like and they don't pressure you into anything! My dress hasn't arrived yet, but I really feel like I can trust the quality of their work based on what I've seen thus far. Make sure to check out their sample room...I saw gorgeous gowns as low as $400 on the racks! Let me know if you'd like to know anything else about them. Enjoy it!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input Ladies!Im gonna make an appointment and check them out tomorrow! :)Babykins-Thanks! I will def. hit you up if I have questions.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I had a good experience until I was getting ready to leave then I felt like I was in a used car lot. THey bring out the manager and she tells you if you buy the dress right now we will sell it to you at this price, but if you walk out the door it will be the price on the price tag. I dont like to feel pressure like that when I am shopping. I bought my dress at A Formal Occasion in Kennesaw. They are wonderful, friendly and so helpful. It is a small place, but with a great selection! Have fun!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards