Snarky Brides

Advice for H's birthday gift?

My H's birthday is next week and I am still trying to figure out what to get him.  So far, I only have one idea...a camcorder, on account of the kid on the way.  Anyone have a camcorder they'd like to recommend?  Is this a bad idea? 
image Mabel the Loser.

Re: Advice for H's birthday gift?

• I think that's a great idea! Whatever kind you get, make sure it connects to your computer via a usb port, our nice camcorder has this screwy cable that doesn't work with our laptop. Not very useful for preserving memories.We also have a Flip that is great for quick little snippets of video.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Get him a Titan Peeler.  It will change his life.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • A camcorder is a good idea, although I have no recommendations. I got the H flight lessons for his b-day, but it only worked out because there is an airport right near us and it was surprisingly cheap.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Get him a fart chair.  I hear they are all the rage in NJ.
  • HT, that is a great idea.  Except his fart chair happens to be any chair he's sitting on at any moment of the day.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • Fart chair with camcorder attached.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Tell him he needs to start confining the farts to one chair, so that the rest are clean for the sake of the baby.  YOU CAN'T FEED THE BABY WHILE SITTING ON A FART CHAIR.
  • The flip is good if he isn't to into tech.  Its a very basic, push the button, camcorder.  I liked mine for the two minutes I've had it out of the box.
  • YOU CAN'T FEED THE BABY WHILE SITTING ON A FART CHAIR. Word.  This is right up there with BFing in the bathroom.  Who wants to feed their baby a fart sammich?
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards