Snarky Brides

Confessions

Wasn't there a weekly confession post on this board once upon a time not long ago?

Re: Confessions

• Why don't you kick us off right?
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Are you looking for a safe place to cleanse your soul? Come sit by me.  How long has it been since your last confession?  Aaaand Go.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • yes, but today we got sidetracked by finding the truth on cheating husband.  Please feel free to start.
  • Aw man, we missed Butt Confession Thursday!

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • I almost started BC Thursday, but with Tasty gone I thought it would be lackluster.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Our butts are all confessed out. Though I do have hemmerhoids again.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I confess that my fart chair has been working overtime today.  Fallin, you can come to my office and fart away.  Everyone would just be like "what was that?"  "Oh, it was just groomz on his fartchair."
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • A while ago my revealed a secret that she is gay. Our family doesn't know because we have some very ignorant people in our family that don't "agree" with that type of lifestyle. It's been stressing me out because of the conversations that usually take place regarding lesbian/homosexual lifestyles. I just want to take a bat and hit them in the head for being so ignorant. Often times I fear for her and am often nervous because of those type of hateful comments.Don't know if it's much of a confession, but I just want to get it off my chest.
  • Angie, if you have a pressing butt confession, I'm sure myboys will be magnanimous and allow you to slip it in here with the other confessions.
  • Confessions aren't as shocking when I have no clue WTF the poster is.
  • One of my sisters got drunk last weekend and punched the other one.  I wasn't there so I don't know the whole story and am I'm trying not to get involved but a little part of me wants to get very involved.
    imageimage
  • Exp, I have posted plenty of times before, but not often enough for everyone to remember me. I've been a poster since the NEY vs AFB battles.
  • A while ago my ___what?___ revealed a secret that she is gay. I need to know your what.
  • I wish all my H's friends would get DUIs so they'd stop pressuring him to drink with them.
  • You can post all you want, boo.  Post more so I can get into your confessions.
  • I was rush typing... It's my cousin. We grew up together.
  • Who? Who is gay?? Your mom. Your sister. Your grandma. Cousin twice removed. Gardener. Housekeeper. Stepsister's best friend.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Myboys, I totally recognize you, but I dont' know much about you.  Which AFB/NEY battles are we talking about? Pirate siggys?  Elfstergate?  Choppagate?  WhoisElyse? 
  • I sometimes wish the same thing exp.  Not because my H has ever gotten in trouble but sometimes his friends are so reckless it makes me wish they were taught a lesson so they'd be more careful.
    imageimage
  • I have no butt confessions this week. I know Groomz imagined I would have some after the honeymoon, but only he came back with an achy bum. And that was only because of an overzealous volleyball dive, not a foreign object.In honor of the earlier post of hubby buggery, I confess I have checked his phone in the past in a weak moment.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • My confession is that I really want to have a baby.  My H is not ready (and who am I kidding, I'm probably not either) so I'm not doing anything stupid.  But it hit me hard this morning and I got really sad all of a sudden.  I feel like this shouldn't be happening to me already at 24.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I'm glad most of my husband's friends live out of state.Did I tell you guys about our visit to see his friends in Indy? We're just in different places in life, man. We put Maggie to bed upstairs, then they started smoking a bowl.  I was pissed. Even though I used to smoke pot with you occasionally, it doesn't make it okay for you to smoke it indoors with our child right above you. That's rude and shitty and kind of makes me not feel quite so bad about you not having kids yet even though you want them. Also that and you throwing up every effing weekend from drinking. Yikes.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Grooms all of the above. But once NEY came crashing down and everyone migrated to Snarky Brides formerly known as AFB, I came here and became more of a lurker. I've been around as far back when Exp, Tasty, Roses and the gang took the group B-pic shot.
  • I THREW THE FEATHERS!
  • Yes Exp you sure did. I think your threw them from the left side of the picture. AWESOME!
  • Agh, I meant the right side of the picture.
  • I've been around as far back when Exp, Tasty, Roses and the gang took the group B-pic shot.In honor of this, I confess I happened upon an NEY post about Roses' wedding this week, thoroughly enjoyed it and miss NEY v. AFB.
  • Those were good times, Fallin. I found one a while back too.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Fallin, those were good times. I was sad when it all came crashing down and everyone grabbed hands and sang kumbaya. However, I must say SB has everyone rolled all up in one board.
  • Another confession. My husband finally agreed for us to try for another baby after years of patiently waiting on him (I believe we should be on the same page regardig this, no trick pregnancies). Only for him to be talking to one of his buddies and say he's done having children, AFTER you told me we could start tying again. I'm resenting him right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards