Connecticut

Restaurant in Manchester Area

I am looking  to do just a simple night out with some of my girls before my wedding instead of a more traditional bachelorette party. I haven't lived up that way in a while and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for a nice restaurant that wasn't a chain. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Restaurant in Manchester Area

• Erin&MikeyErin&Mikey member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right near Manchester mall, is Evergreen Walk (South Windsor).  There's an Italian restaurant, Bellini's, that is really nice and has good food.  There's also Burton's Grill, but I've never been there. 
  • edited December 2011
    dont bother with Ted's Montana Grill not only is the food bad, but they charge $8 to add chicken to a salad! oh, and azteca or aztec(whichever) is in the old romano's building was also pretty awful, id rate taco bell as higher mexican other than that, im not help, cause i normally avoid the area, i just happen to have eaten at both those places in the last couple months
  • Mary MeMary Me member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know what kind of food your looking for, but sakura Gardens in Evergreen walk is AWESOME!!! it's fun and the guys that cook are funny, and the scorpion bowls are excellent. there is Plan B in Glastonbury and Wood N Tap in Vernon too
  • tigressfivetigressfive member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what type of food you are looking for but I love Ali Baba's on main street for Indian food.  Angelino's in Vernon is awesome for Italian and you can basically share one meal for two people. And I like Golden Dragon in Burr Corners for Chinese.Wooster street Pizza is good too they are in the BJs plaza.That's all I can think of off the top of my head...I grew up in Manchester.
  • edited December 2011
    I am a big fan of Adam's Mill...Nice local restaurant
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards