Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

***Scoetto***

My best birthday EVER was when my parents got me a Cookiepuss cake from Carvel and I was allowed to have a piece of cake AND the ice cream cone.Also, when I drive to Whole Foods I think of you as I pass the Arbors!! :)
226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
July 10, 2010
imageimage
Planning Bio

Re: ***Scoetto***

• Options
    I so want to eat a cookiepuss right now. Ugh. It's so tempting! I don't live at the Arbors anymore - Jesse'sGirl718 still does. We're in Falls Church now, in walking distance to another Whole Foods, so I guess that's still ok! :)
  • Options
    Well then, no more thoughts of you.  Jessie ONLY.
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Jesse---oops.
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Hehe! Sorry! And whatever happened to the  DC GTG? We totally sucked at planning that.
  • Options
    I know!  We should redo.  Though I would prefer NoVa bc its a hike into DC and I am lazy.  Maybe in the next few weeks?  Happy Hour?
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Yup! Just let us know :) I will make sure Jesse'sGirl wears her drunkypants. She looks hot in them.
  • Options
    Ha, Lyss, everyone spells his name like that!  I have an often-misspelled name also, so I'm used it.Yes, NOVA Knotties are a bunch of flakey biitches, no?  We never show up to our kind-of-scheduled HHs.
  • Options
    Actually JG718, you and I showed up to the one at Rio...
  • Options
    PS- Are you two as bored with the DC board as I am?
  • Options
    Haha...if we go do we have to call everyone by their sn's???  I think I might get all the numbers mixed up.
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Sco, that's because we planned it!  And then everyone dropped out at the last minute.
  • Options
    HAHAHA! I think with all the times JG718 & I hang out, if I ever called her that, she would slap me silly. And vice versa. Maybe I will call you that tomorrow at the museum. You are no longer your real name, JG718! :P
  • Options
    :)  I was going to be Jesse if I was born with male parts.  And EVERYONE misspells Alyssa.  Drives me nuts.I think I started the Rio happy hour and then couldnt go.  My fault that you guys are now BFFs.  :)
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Lyss, I probably would have dropped out that day too, had I not had a door slammed INTO MY FACE that day.  It was all hurtin'... I needed some booze...
  • Options
    Ok.  I am going to try to get off the freaking computer and shower before FI comes home from work.  If you guys want to do something local soon I will try my bestest to attend...post on DC bc itll be easier to find!   
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    And she got all drunkypants because I made her do shots of tequila. On top of her strawberri daquiris. I'm a bad influence.
  • Options
    Will do-- the post will stand out amongst the lame vendor raves/rants and FS posts... boo.
  • Options
    ::pouts::
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Prepare to get a taste of your own medicine Sco.  I'm gonna pout maple syrup down your throat after force-feeding you a dozen Belgian waffles.
  • Options
    Just move to NOVA already whit!
  • Options
    Aww man! I don't know what's worse. An alcohol hangover or a sugar hangover. Crap.
  • Options
    Who wants to eat a Cookiepuss with me tonight? I'm craving one. BAD.
  • Options
    You push booze, I push carbs.
  • Options
    HA! So true!
  • Options
    Never had a Cookiepuss, but I'm willing to try...
  • Options
    JG! We will have to get one. Ice cream is good with breakfast, right? RIGHT?
  • Options
    Duh.  In the world of us.
  • Options
    I know it! I need to move somewhere.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Now that I'm craving ice cream, I'm off to pick up a few things for tomorrow's breakfastfoodfest.  Later ladies!
  • Options
    MMM... breakfast food fest.... I can't wait!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards