Snarky Brides

Confessions

Re: Confessions

• This is a weird one. I was watching a show where a cow was giving birth and the vet squirted massive amounts of lube to help the calf slide out. I've been wondering why they don't do that for people, but not enough to ask my midwife if how she feels about using veterinary medicine on me.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • I think it is strange that I have thought about the same thing Mouse.
  • I confess that i clogged up our whole plumbing system at home with tampons and puppy wipes (which i thought were biodegradable). I was glad to be at work and that my husband was the one home with the plumber. He has to come back on Monday with a bigger machine?? Luckily we are a 4 toilet home - there is only one we are allowed to use while we wait!!!
  • I have the memory of a rusty nail, but I remember when Fallin and Grooms used to have another screen name. The memories of Aviva and Bravata make me sad that they are no longer around to entertain.
  • mofo, that's just nasty. and I don't think i have anything to confess. damn. I'm boring.
  • Mofo , maybe you need to do a saltwater cleanse to take care of all that back up sitting in your colon.
  • Another memory... Who was it that proud and roses came down on because Chop talked about proud's husband and this person said Chop had the right to her own opinion. Roses and Proud de-frinded her.
  • Ready.*pours out a bottle of breastmilk for her*

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • haha, my colon had nothing to do with that part, it was the puppies.
  • Mofo, biodegradable =/= appropriate to flush. Watermelons are also biodegradable.  Try flushing one.  I'm pretty sure I was aware that it was not okay to flush tampons before I really understood what they were.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Well, i'm learning. As far as tampons go, myself and most ladies I know have been flushing them for almost 20yrs now, am i alone here?
  • Lorne and I usually go out somewhere reasonably nice for an anniversary dinner. Last night I tried on all my dresses and only one would zip up over my boobs. The one that zipped all the way up was unflatteringly tight over my poogie stomach. Blerg.

• Wait, you're not supposed to flush tampons?

• I've always flushed tampons.
  • Me too.  I just find it way too gnarly not to.
  • Denise Fleming is a tampon.
  • I always thought the sign on public bathroom stalls telling you not to flush your tampon was referring to the applicator.  It wasn't until a couple years ago I realized they meant the used icky tampon too. 
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Ask your plumber if he thinks it's a good idea that you flush them.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but most public ladies' rooms have a small metal wastebin in the stalls.  Separate from the trash can.  I was under the impression that was for tampon disposal. 
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • I would never flush a plastic applicator, but i always flush the cardboard ones.
  • When I met with my landlord to sign my lease, he told me not to flush tampons, and it embarrassed me.
  • I think I would rather discuss this with a plumber instead of having that in any trash can near my home. Those waste bins are also handy for the applicators and pads.
  • I heard Kenny was a denderfiliac.
  • GASP! I just saw I have a new quote in Cali's siggy!

• I think Groomz is confessing that he has never flushed a tampon. Not once.

• It's an excellent quote, Moo.  I'm tempted to replace my current Groomz one with this:Watermelons are also biodegradable. Try flushing one.
  • *coughs and taps siggy* I'm right on top of that, Rose!

• Groomz gets me.  Groomz is the best.  Everyone wants to hold Groomz's laser pointer.
  • I've seen signs not to flush sanitary napkins, but never one that said don't flush tampons.  I trash pads (on the rare occasion I use one) and the applicator, but the other part gets flushed.  The thought of a used tampon sitting in my garbage can is enough to make me vomit
  • Everyone wants to hold Groomz's laser pointer.Is this a euphamism for penis or for unflushed tampon?

• Someone really needs to add HT's Scottish A1 joke to their siggy line.  I'm already at my limit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards