• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2009 Weddings

So Stephy...

... are YOU using the Sandals online check-in, and have you done anything towards registering your honeymoon?

Re: So Stephy...

• BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [ Jill & Doug September 6, 2009 ][ The Lighthouse Diaries ]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/nvdwg1.jpg[/IMG]
  • in the HM thread, you said you're going to the Sandals Regency, on St. Lucia, correct? :)
  • Oh yea, we are. It's the one thing of wedding planning I'm not in charge of.   Did I miss something?
  • I just had a question about the online check-in, if you had done it yet or not, but if you're not in charge of it, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about...No worries. ^_^
  • Ohh nope sorry, Dalto! I know FI has mentioned that he is probably going to do it, but I have no idea if he has or not.    
  • hay! im going to sandals regency in st lucia from sept 14-26th! we have browsed over the online check-in, and its very easy. just pick your preferences for drinks etc. so fun! what dates will you be there? :)
  • We're going Sept 21-28, but we're staying at the Grande St. Lucian... I did the online check-in, but I have to send the invitation and/or the marriage license still to get the "honeymoon treatment."  I never saw anything about drink selections though.... I wonder if thats a Regency option only.... or maybe depends on the room tier...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards