California-Los Angeles

Happy Friday!

The boards are kind of slow today, so I was wondering what everyone's plans were for the weekend! As for me: We are watching FI's step sister for the weekend. We may have a BBQ with our bridal party on Saturday and hit the driving range. I also plan on finishing up more DIY stuff! So what are you guys doing?

Re: Happy Friday!

• edited December 2011
    This weekend is leading into a week off!! We have lots of wedding projects planned.Saturday I am getting my hair braided and then hopefully going shopping for a new dress for either the shower or my e-pics which are on Tuesday. Sunday we have mani/pedi appointments and hopefully we can catch a movie. It's been forever. Have a great weekend ladies!
  • Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fi and I might make it a movie night tonight. Saturday, I am having lunch with one of my aunts to catch up and stuff. Later at night we might go to disneyland, since our annual passes are about to expire =( . Sunday, we might just stay home and relax. It's our first weekend for a while without any wedding appts. So we might as well take advantage to relax.
  • Khimes7Khimes7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF! Tonight Fi and I are going to see Funny People and hit the local wine bar Saturday: Work on ceremony and have dinner with friends Sunday:Go to Michaels and continue addressing envelopes. Hopefully go shoe shopping and finally find wedding shoes!
  • SJ&GMSJ&GM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Saddle Ranch tonight. Tomorrow we are going to have a beach party and on Sunday we are going to go to church and have Sunday Brunch. Happy Friday SMHubbard!
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight, going to take it easy and stay home with FI. Saturday, I'm going for my second dress fitting in the morning. Saturday night, I'm going with my friends to see No Doubt! Sunday, I have a bunch of stuff to buy from Target and Michaels, then we're moving our new couch and dining room table to our soon-to-be apartment. Have a great weekend ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Friday's! Now if I only I could go home early, hehe. Sounds like you guys will be having fun weekends!
  • Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm off to pick up more photos from Costco right now, then dinner out with the hubs Tomorrow: My parents are having some of my relatives over and we're opening our prezzies!!! Sunday: Working in the garden and ???
  • SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Soon2B - It must feel so great to refer to him as your husband grats again! :) and yay for presents!
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Friday =) Tonight: Nothing planned.. Saturday: Finally the NO DOUBT concert I've been waiting for 5 years and having these tickets since Febraury.. <3 StarSailor: where R u seating at? Sunday: Continue putting together the invites, & BBQ at my house.
  • julybm08julybm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Bridal Shower is tomorrow!!! In case some of you saw my post the other day about how no one had rsvped yes...well, now we have 3 yes's, 2 hosts, and me. It will be small but it will be fun. And I still get to have my spa day before the wedding. ; )
  • jenna1984jenna1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well tonight after work i am going to the gym ( blah) and then going  home and spending some time with my FI. then on saturday we are meeting with christina molina our DOC and i am so  excited i cant wait. i have been told so many great things about her.Then on sunday we have nothing planned, my best friend comes home from palm springs so i might hang out with here but that is it,w e usually do lazy Sundays. LOL
  • Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    smhubbard, it's almost better being referred to as his wife. It's certainly a great feeling!
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to be doing our epics and finishing up our registry this weekend.Hopefully they will look good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards