Snarky Brides

Spa Resort recs?

A tenant asked if I had any recommendations for spa resorts for his 10 yr aniversary.  They have looked at one in Arizona (Mirava??) and NC.  They are without kids so are not looking for kid/pet friendly spas.  Any suggestions?

Re: Spa Resort recs?

• I have never been here but a friend has. Evidently you'll hobnob with the rich and famous. http://www.calistogaranch.com/home/

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • I have not been to the resort and I don't hobnob with the rich or famous, but Calistoga is a really nice little getaway town. You might try looking at the Conde Nast Traveler website and TripAdvisor. I be they have top resort lists.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • Sweet.  Thanks ladies!
  • Nemacolin www.nemacolin.com Gorgeous, huge 5 star reaturants. The need to stay in the chateau. Or the broadmoor, Canyon Ranch, the greenbriar(princess grace stayed there), or last choice the Homestead.
  • Green Valley SpaGreen Valley, UtahorIncosol*, Marbella, Spain*Incredible food, fresh seafood available at all meals, full force water massage, stone massage, etc.  Check their site.  1/2 the price of a spa in the US and 5 times the fun
  • Canyon Ranch in Tucson, AZ. It's awesome and there are lots of celebrities to ogle.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • Does anyone else wish OOT was their aunt? I picture Auntie Mame but with more brains.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • Oh my goodness! I stayed here 4 years ago with my mom as a birthday present and have been wanting to go back ever since. It's in Big Sur, CA which is absolutely beautiful, and its a dead zone for cell phones so you're forced to relax (they have hotel phones of course).http://www.ventanainn.com/
  • Definitely the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs or the Spa at the Brown Palace Hotel in downtown Denver. There are also tons of spas in Sedona, AZ.  Never been to them.. but I've heard there are some very zen, nice places there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards