African American Weddings

Tussy Mussy

For the ladies getting married or have gotten married do/did you think this is a great accent to the whole bridal outfit? I want one and I found on online at weddingdepot.com for the low (haven't purchased it just yet) but I just wanted some opinions on it. TIA
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tussy Mussy

• ak1226ak1226 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    what is "tussy mussy"?? hey ak1226!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am with Alf on this one, What is "tussy mussy"?
    Mr. and Mrs. Jones est. 10/18/2008
  • edited December 2011
    lol lol lol whaaaaaa no one knows what that is for real? It's a nice holder for your bridal bouquet. I like was thinking it would be nice if I had one. It is silver, very nice. You can see some on weddingdepot.com and tell me what you think.
  • braxtongirlbraxtongirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had to go and look that one up too.Here is the linkhttp://www.weddingdepot.com/catalog/default.php/category/Tussy%2BMussy/cPath/23_52/sort/3a/page/1If you want, it to do your thang. For me, I think that I can pass now that I got so many expenses.
  • edited December 2011
    I just plan on using a clear round vases to hold my flowers in during the reception - the style on there at really me, but if you like it get one - I'm sure you'll use is again
  • edited December 2011
    nope did not know what that was and nope would not use that at all...sorta outdated, IMHO...I plan on using a clear vase to hold my bouquet in as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Is it really outdated? I saw a wedding where this girl had one, and it was like earlier this year. Didn't know that kind of stuff went out of style.. New one on me....... Well at least I know how y'all feel about it lol.
  • edited December 2011
    lol - I think its just depends on personal style, for instance I'm more modern in with my house decor etc and they way I want my wedding, so for me like Alf said it would feel outdated and look at of place -- But for another brides style it would be a perfect fit
  • edited December 2011
    yep, kjdiamonds summed it up perfectly for me - I'm modern & edgy and my house and personal style reflect that, so a "tussy mussy" wouldn't fit my style BUT if you saw it somewhere and it feel as though it speaks to your personal style, go for it!!...it's just not me, that's all.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Well I don't know because my house style and the way I dress is modern and chic, but for my wedding timeless elegance is what I like. So...... well I will think about it some more. I still have about 80 days. thanks ladies......
  • edited December 2011
    I initially wanted one but mainly because some of them come with holders for the table, but then decided against it. If you are having a victorian type theme, I say go for it. Otherwise, I think the satin looks very elegant, and you can accent it with anything you like. Also, I ended up finding a bouquet holder for the table by Martha Stewart at Michaels. Shop around. There are a lot on ebay (tussy mussies that is).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards