Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Pricing B-pics

Hello! I posted a week or two ago asking opinions about doing boudoir pictures. From all of the chatter from you ladies I decided that I definately want to do them! My problem came when I realized that we don't have the money for the session right now. I'm pretty much crushed! Does anyone know of an inexpensive way to do this? Or should I just get over my cheapness and take out of savings?? Is it really worth that? I guess my other option would be to wait and do them after the wedding for an anniversary gift right? sigh... opinions? ~Erin

Re: Pricing B-pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm saving up to do them as a 1 year anniversary gift and put them in a really nice album. (The traditional gift is paper so this would be a cute spin on that.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    when agnieszka wormus couldn't fo mine before the wedding she suggested 2 other to try.  I can't remember the names one was darby but if you email her she might be able to help you.  she has been very nice
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend is on the newer side to the wedding photography business but very talented at what she does and of course affordable as well. If you want her info you can email me at ilyselrubin at yahoo and I can forward you her website and blog.hth!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out kaciecorbelle.com she's great and inexpensive and will work with your budget. she did my e photos and has done b photos in the past for valentine's day that have come out amazing. I wouldn't work with anyone else.
  • Options
    jamidandedbjamidandedb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why not do them for your 1 year anniversary.  Tradition states you should give paper.  Pictures in a book = paper.  that's what Im doing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely do it for the 1 year anniversary. That way you could save money for it AND you would have your present picked out already! That is probably what I will do :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i don't know your price range, but Catharine Morris is slightly less expensive than the other ones. BNut you could def do it another time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Jennifer White Photography. (You can look at the b-pics she did of me in my planning bio, pg-13 of course).  Here is her information: email: jlwphoto@gmail.comwebsite:  www.jenwhiteblog.blogspot.comfacebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifer-White-Photography/53522533225?v=wall&viewas=41500470
  • Options
    Scarlet856Scarlet856 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mine done with Tess Johnson. She gets raves all over this board and so far has been a sweetheart to deal with. She's located in Portland, ME but worth the drive I'm told! Her price list is on her website. I think that most if not all of her packages include hair and makeup. HTH!http://www.seaglassphoto.com/boudoir/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing this for my 1 year anniversary also! I think i will have more time to be creative and really make them awesomeee!!! I think it also slashes the rumor everything goes down hill once you say I DO! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards