• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2009 Weddings

Dbucks

what exactly does WTC buddy mean? I keep going back to World Trade Center but I think it can't be that.  What am I missing, I'm afraid it's going to get me the Captain Obvious card, but I can't help it.

Re: Dbucks

• I've been wondering the same damn thing!
    [ Jill & Doug September 6, 2009 ][ The Lighthouse Diaries ]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/nvdwg1.jpg[/IMG]
  • Eff.  I was hoping it would go unnoticed.  I didn't want to add it, but the other girl added me to hers, so I felt like I needed to do it.It means "waiting to conceive" buddy.  It's a Bump thing.  Cause FI and I have baby fever, but are waiting until we are more financially stable.
  • Phew..."waiting to conceive" is much better than "wants to crap" which is what I kept saying in my head.
    [ Jill & Doug September 6, 2009 ][ The Lighthouse Diaries ]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/nvdwg1.jpg[/IMG]
  • DOH I should have guessed that.  I am not familiar with the Nest or Bump or their lingo, but I do know TTC so when you switch over to that, I'll be IN THE KNOW without having to ask! you've had it for ages, haven't you?  
  • LOL - gross!!And yea, almost 2 months I guess, I didn't really realize it had been that long, lol.  It will be there for a while.
  • Bump bump it up!
  • wanting to crap....that's some funny shizz.
    "When you're in love, sometimes you have to swallow your pride, and sometimes you have to keep your pride. It's a balance. But when the relationship is right, you find the balance."--Emily Griffin (Something Borrowed)
  • hehe dbucks is skipping the nest and jumping straight to the bump. It's okay, I <3 you anyway.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • I know, I'm sorry, 'tis shameful!  ::blushes::
  • Not shameful, it is fair enough, I totally understand. Except for I do NOT have the baby fever and the K does.
    White Knot
  • I promise we won't mention ours around him, haha, there will be no ganging up!
  • you can. He can comiserate with you because until I get a job I am just going to ignore any mention of babies. In fact, I may plug my ears and scream LALALALALALA. :-)
    White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards