Getting in Shape
Options

NGISR: Groom Planning Site

I just found the coolest groom wedding planning site, I just laughed for like 5 mins. Its called The Plunge[url]http://www.theplunge.com[/url]I highly recommend checking it out, and then maybe passing it along to the guys, lol.

Re: NGISR: Groom Planning Site

• Options
    LOL my FI found this a couple weeks ago and forwarded the bach party list to his BM (who is 19 btw so he needed it!).  HAHA hope they keep him hydrated!
  • Options
    I love this website, it makes me giggle.Is it fun? Not a chance. That's impossible. That's like hoping a certain medical procedure would suddenly, miraculously become "fun" if you read the website Colonoscopy.com. Fun's not on the menu.Hehe...
  • Options
    LOL this site is awesome!!!
  • Options
    katyj that's hilarious! Great find ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Haha, my fiance actually finds that website somewhat offensive!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
  • Options
    oh great I sent it to him and he's focused on the honeymoon sex article....and I thought he might learn something! hahaha
  • Options
    My fiance loves this website.  He reads something from it everday!
  • Options
    I'm trying to brainstorm a sneaky way to make FI read the website....there's no chance in hale he'll willingly check it out. Maybe I'll just be reading from and laugh hysterically until he gets curious?
  • Options
    Yeah, I feel like the hardest part is getting the guys to the site, then once they're on it, they're hooked! lol
  • Options
    yes! this site is awesome...ha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards