California-Los Angeles

Recs for Taco Caterers??

My DH and I are finally getting around to planning our LA wedding reception and want to hire a taco person to do the food.  We're looking for someone who's all inclusive -- brings his/her own grill, all supplies, plates, etc.  We're expecting around 100 people.  Any recommendations??

Re: Recs for Taco Caterers??

• edited December 2011
    I just went to an event that this guy catered in Lancaster. The taco's were AMAZING! No joke - best taco's I've had in a long time. He has his own grill and everything. He said that he travels anywhere - he's really nice guy. HTH!Los Michoacanos Catering ServicesCesar CastilloBus: (951) 342-0217Cell: (951) 965-3110
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did a party and we hiredChuy's Tacolicious661-874-9097 I think he goes every where tooHe was amazing and his food was soooo yummy. and the best part he brought EVERYTHING. beans,rice,fruit,and soooo much more and I thought he was very affordable for what he brought. HTH
  • jstripejstripe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you SO MUCH for these recommendations.  Much appreciated!!
  • kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope I'm not too late! We were going to do this for our rehearsal dinner, but we changed our minds. I got this information from my coworker who has used them. Pauline's Food Service: His name is Juan & there are two numbers: 310-885-9663 and 213-840-3643Jaime: 323-564-1278 (no company)I just googled the phone numbers and found a thread on thenest with a couple more recommendations.http://talk.thenestbaby.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=55745577Good luck!
  • jstripejstripe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards