Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Hair Help!

Hi ladies-I need your help!!  My hair person fell thru for my wedding in 3 weeks (due to miscommunication- rrrrr) fun fun...anyways...now I need to find someone ASAP!  I do not want to spend a lot of money (meaning Lisa is out of price range and prob not available anyways)...who do you recommend?  Wedding is in Hyannis...Thank you!!!

Re: Hair Help!

• edited December 2011
    Oh no! That is terrible. I have had my hair cut/highlighted at Solstice Day Spa in Hyannis. I know that they do weddings and the staff is very friendly. I would try giving them a call. I hope everything works out for you! I'm sure it will.
  • Jocebel1234Jocebel1234 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, so sorry that happenned to you! I would try Salon Justine if she's available, she will travel to you and is super nice and pretty reasonableDo you mind me asking who it was that feel through? Always good to know....Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Krista at Cosmetique in Hyannis did my Hair for my March wedding this year and I loved her- very talented!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I'll try giving them both a call- cross your fingers! :)
  • edited December 2011
    At first, I too thought Lisa was way expensive, but she was by far the best money that I spent!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I second the Justine recommendation.  She is a sweetheart and more affordable than some of her competition.  And she travels to you at no extra charge.  Good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards