North Carolina
Options

Pearl's Place

katherineUTC you were right...they have my DaVinci dress for $200 cheaper than Bridal Mart is selling it for! I'm so glad you recommended trying there. Have you been pleased with the service you have received from them thus far? I think I read that you haven't received your dress yet, but do you mind my asking how much freight was to have your dress shipped to you?Thanks again for the recommendation!

Re: Pearl's Place

• Options
    birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just a caution, sometimes the dresses are cheaper at those places because they aren't actually the designer...they are sometimes knock offs (usually made in china) and I have seen dresses from places like that, that have uneven hems, etc...so just make sure when you get your dress you have your seamstress (or olga!!) check it over to make sure there are no flaws in the dress...it might save you some $$ on alterations.
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't speak for Pearl's Place but I ordered BM dresses from netbride.com and had an excellent experience - great price, fast delivery. PP was my second choice only because I liked netbride's online access.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pearl's Place is an actual brick and mortar store that also does an internet business. I've never heard anything bad about them and would be surprised if you received a knockoff from China. I've never heard of that from them - some Ebay sellers definitely, but not PP.
  • Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, PP is a real store with good reviews. I will probably go through them too.  They are authorized retailers for most of the gowns that I am looking at. So, call them and check the websites of the designers.  They told me their shipping was $12 flat rate too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    arobertson...I checked netbride and they have it for almost the exact same price. Now if we can pick BM dresses, we can order them all together from the place that has those cheapest.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good call Funky! I'll also say with Netbride that after I ordered my dresses I got an email from them saying they had a 30% rebate program for dresses ordered at that time. Unfortunately, I missed the boat on that one, but both stores offer great prices!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards