Washington-Seattle

AW: Check! Honeymoon

I am so excited. We just booked our honeymoon. Six nights and seven days in Maui staying at the Mariott in Wahliea. I booked it through AAA and saved a ton of money over expedia and even booking separately with the airline and hotel. We were actually able to get an Ocean Front room this way and we get breakfast and rental car included too!
imageimageimage
Newlywed Athlete Blog
DD Arrived 10/17/2011
2012 Races
Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59

Re: AW: Check! Honeymoon

• Aleighy617Aleighy617 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  We know where we WANT to go, but man!  the honeymoon will cost almost half as much as the wedding!  Congrats on the check, thats fabulous!
  • edited December 2011
    How did you book that through AAA? We want to do the first couple of days of our HM in Maui, so that'd be great for us. Thanks!
    greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • rollenburollenbu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I <3 AAA and how much money they can save you! Congrats! That's awesome!! I'm going to go there to see if they can do anything for us on a trip to Bora Bora.
  • edited December 2011
    There is an office in Bellevue right by my work, so I just walked up there on my lunch and met with an agent. She was really nice and helpful. Looks like they have offices all over. You can go to aaa.com to find one near you. I bet they can book over the phone too.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  Congrats!  We spent a week on Maui last year for vacation.  I loved South Maui, including Wailea - we'll probably get married on one of the Wailea/Makena beaches.  The shopping center there is amazing.  Don't be fazed by the uber-spending stores at the entrance - there's cute boutiques and stuff, too.Carrie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards