Massachusetts-Boston

"beachy" shops

Hi, I am planning a "beachy" "lighthouse" themed wedding and looking for stuff to buy - seashells, starfish, cardbox, general wedding supplies, you name it......I live in Quincy and am heading to maine for the weekend too so if you have any ideas of places to stop at while in Maine this weekend (Freeport area) or in the Boston/South Shore area - let me know! Thanks Knotties!

Re: "beachy" shops

• edited December 2011
    I would try Christmas Tree shop. Sometimes they surprise me with the stuff they have!
  • kev'sbridekev'sbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have some shells, sea glass, a lobster trap card box that I hope to sell as soon as I get my act together (got married at the end of June). RondaB (another bride from MA who was married in ME) might still have little lighthouse table # holders she was selling... email me at a h heath@ yahoo dot com if interested. Otherwise~just hit the Christmas Tree Shop or AC Moore
  • edited December 2011
    If you want some stuff that is a little more expensive, there is a store called the Old Company Store in Wareham. They have a ton of stuff like that. Its a nice store even to just get ideas, and they have a bunch of other random stuff (and chocolates). I love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards