• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2009 Weddings

Cufflink gifts - raynes? Someone else?

I seem to recall that a few people here got some really cool cufflinks as GM gifts. Can anyone provide me with the info on where they got them?
Baby Birthday Ticker
Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w

Re: Cufflink gifts - raynes? Someone else?

• raynesraynes member
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary
    Etsy!I got armadillo ones for my stepdad, xBox controllers for my brother, lego for Derek's brother, baseballs for Tim the BM, and guitar picks for Derek's dad.I will suggest though, unless you're looking for the innards of a watch kind, do your search for cufflinks NOT steampunk.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • raynesraynes member
    From seller GooseAndFroFrom seller crimsonkingFrom seller TheClayCollection (these took longer, becuase she makes them as your order them)From seller bunnylogicaaaannnddddFrom selley qacreate
  • I had almost forgotten how much I love etsy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • raynesraynes member
    *sigh*  If only we had unlimited funds..::shakes fist at GAP coupon::
  • I used Etsy too and did Scrabble tiles with vintage maps of the area of our wedding and the lime lego ones for our junior groomsmen. I love Etsy!
  • FI got his men cufflinks. I have pics in my bio of all the different kinds we got. Some were from different places but most came from cuff-daddy or ebay.There's a Hong Kong seller on there that is practically giving them away
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got a pair of compass cufflinks through the Mens Wearhouse website.  They are really great and came with an engraved case!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards