Wedding Etiquette Forum

Holy Shiit!!!!

My neighbor just texted me that wed day over lunch the woman across the street got robbed... He was home,  heard and saw things he thought odd and called the cops. They arrested one of the 3 men yesterday. The cops told my neighbor that there have been a lot of robberies in the area lately...THAT coupled with a few months ago....My mom works with the aunt of the girl who lives 2 blocks down. She (the niece) came home from work early one evening to get ready for a date with her and her bf. She gets out of the shower and hears someone downstairs. Calls her bf's name and they stop moving around. She goes to investigate and there are 2 guys robbing her house armed with golf clubs... She runs out to her neighbors for help. They dont chase her.. she got sooo lucky!!!I won't lie... Fi is out with the boys and I am glad my watchful neighbor is home!!!! Be safe girls!!!! I am kinda sacred!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Holy Shiit!!!!

• I think that each and every one of us is sacred in her own way.I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Home invasions scare me. I came home from school when I was a teenager and there was stuff strewn all over the stairs and the basement door was open (I stupidly thought it was the dog that did it). I walked into the kitchen (where the basement door was) and saw that the outside door just beyond the basement door had been kicked open. The cops later told me that the people who broke in were in the livingroom and if I had of walked 3 feet further into the kitchen I would have been able to see them.That has given me nightmares since then.
  • That is def scary.  We live in a crappy section of a nice town.  We didn't think it was that bad at first, but as a cop my fiance is a little more up on gang colors/signs/etc then I am.  Once he pointed that out it really sank in.  That coupled with the people next door who are always beating up on each other, the dude down the street who was wanted for 3rd degree assault....we're been looking to get out for a while now.  I feel your pain!
  • gaw!!!! the night started out as a date night with myself... ya know... a cheap bottle of wine and a musical and a house to myself..until the neighbor txtd me.... glad i am not the only one!!!i will say tho... Fi is a tennis coach and goes oot every once and a while..... last week being one of them... And while I waS leaving for work a whilte truck circled the block and seemed realy suspicous!!! I called the cops!! now glad I did...even tho at the time I felt like I was being paranoid.... I am glad he left his car in the drive way... sorry for any typos... I am a whole bottle of wine in (an $8 dollar one for that matter.. I think it's safe to say I am a cheap date ;P )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards