Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

TheBridalShop.com

Have anyone ordered from THEBRIDALSHOP.COM? My dream dress is the Sottoro and Midgley RSM1028, and they seem to have it at a reasonable price. Please help!!! Thanks

Re: TheBridalShop.com

• Options
    If you were married in 2007, why are you looking for a dress?  lol
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    If you are finding that this place is selling your Maggie for much lower than you've seen at other places then it's more than likely a knock off. Maggie's have a set bottom price by the designer and the boutiques and online stores cannot go below that set price. Try Pearls Place or Net Bride.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I totally agree with the pp as Maggie for all of their divisions will not allow discounting.  That store, if they quoted a Maggie lower, will probably send a copy.  Maggie gowns come with a certificate of authentication and that will tell you.  Unfortunately, Pearl's Place does not discount them at all and I do not think Netbride does either.  Those stores are great but they have to abide by the rules.
  • Options
    KappaUCF20 I'm on my sister's profile!!! I havent created a account on the knot yet. Thank you ladies for your responses
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know :). There have been a lot of vendors on here lately posting their websites (trying to disguise themselves as brides) so I just wanted to make sure lol.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards