Massachusetts-Boston

Newlywed Game

Would you ever go on it?  MH's friend works at GSN and wants us to apply.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Newlywed Game

• tiana531tiana531 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh my gosh totally! it would be so fun! if i were you id do it for sh*ts and giggles.
  • edited December 2011
    I would... fi and I are pretty much up for anything and we don't embarrass easily. Besides, if you win you could get some awesome stuff!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with this game at all, but if it meant a chance at winning some serious dough, I'd be up for it. It would definitely be an experience to remember!
  • edited December 2011
    Psst... are they looking for more contestants? :)
  • coppolafamilycoppolafamily member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do it, then I can tell people I know you! heehee!!
  • jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeni - they might be, I can send you the info. shoot me an email if you want - jenvalet at gmail
  • jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the prize is a trip.  Then you go up against the "golden weds" who were actual contestants from the original series.  If you can beat them, you get more prizes, not sure what.  It's hosted by Carnie Wilson.
  • edited December 2011
    Cool. Let me see if DH totally rejects the idea first. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    my FI and i catch this show on every once in awhile. We would totally play.
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I would totally do it. :o)  I'd probably watch as long as Carnie uses that awesome euphemism "Making whoopie." lol
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, we would definitely do it.  I think you should definitely apply for it!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    We would definitely go on it - we watch it all the time when it is on and we are flipping through channels and come across it.  I believe it tapes in LA - and we live there so its perfect!  I figured we had to actually wait until the wedding is over but after that (which is only in a week now) totally plan on applying!  I say go for it!
  • edited December 2011
    I say go for it!! I love that show and would love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards