Florida-West Coast

Hair and Makeup

Hello Everyone!Just was wondering of anyone knows of a great hair and makeup artist/artists in the Sanibel/Captiva area.  I'm getting married on Captiva Island and would like someone to come to the site to do me and my 3 bridesmaids hair and makeup...Have any suggestions?

Re: Hair and Makeup

• edited December 2011
    Check out KyleLynn.com. I used them and they did a great job! I belive Lisa was our stylist. GL!
    Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • kam04dkam04d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also looking into using Kylelynn and was told I'd probably be working with Erica- anyone have any experience with her?  Or have a great hair/make-up experience with any of the other artists there?TIA!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    I am using KyleLynn for my wedding and have been talking with Cari..not sure if she's one of them that will be doing the hair and make up but she has been very helpful and responds very quickly to emails which I am big on. I've contacted a lot of people and they were the most affordable as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards