Honeymoon Discussions

**britab**

I do have a few questions if you don't mind.  What were the activities/excursions included that they had there, did they help you schedule excursions off the resort? Do you have any pics of your time at the resort.  I would love to see some real pics not just the ones on the website!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **britab**

•    We did a bike tour and kayaking. They give boat rides, dance lesson everyday, water aerobics, night shows, roller blading, Spanish lessons all included. The company that shuttled us from the airport to the resort Gogo or Olypmus tours had a desk on site at the Valentin (so do a few other companies). They were not pushy but you can go see them to help coordinate excursions during the day. Our guy was there from 3-7 each day. The Valentin offers shuttles a few days a week for shopping tours and you can ask the conceirge about that.   We met people that went to ruins, snorkled, and went RVing. All the people working at the resort spoke English well. The conceirge will help with anything (movie rentals, excursions, getting your name in the news letter).If you give me your email I can send you some pictures. Let me know what else you would  like to know!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thank you for the information :)  I was wondering if they did snorkeling there at the resort? I will think of some more questions I am sure, but until then here is my email, I would love to see some real pictures!tiff1783@hotmail.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will email some pictures to you today. They do offer snorkling at the resort but there's nothing to see. The water was clear on the beach and we didn't see any fish. We didn't really look into it a lot, so maybe email them and ask for more info. We met a couple that did a half day snorkling trip for 50 dollars each and we wish we would have done that.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards