• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2009 Weddings

Poll: The future

1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding? 2. How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out? 3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50? 4. Any other future predictions.

Re: Poll: The future

• 1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding?  in our house we've been living in for the last 11 months.2. How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out?  he wants 2, I want three... I foresee twins in our future, so I'm hoping the come the second time around so I win ;P  I have a few in my mind, but I dont know if he'll agree... we havent talked about it much.3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50?  A gamer just like he is now, but with the times... 4. Any other future predictions.  We will be a family and we will be happy.
  • 1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding? Same place we are now - hopefully we'll just own it.2. How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out? I'd like one of each. If I don't have one of each after having 2 kids - I'd like to adopt what I don't have.  FI's never really mentioned any names but the names I've decided on are Zachary/Dominic Paul and Lillianna/Allianna Josephine3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50? Big M.4. Any other future predictions. We'll own like 20 dogs...all big dogs though.  FI won't let me get little dogs.
    [ Jill & Doug September 6, 2009 ][ The Lighthouse Diaries ]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/nvdwg1.jpg[/IMG]
  • 1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding? Maryland2. How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out? hopefully 2 and yes.3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50? totally bald and still younger than me.4. Any other future predictions. happy :)
  • 1. In the house that we currently lived in..bought it last year2. We go back and forth between wanting kids and wanting to spend our lives traveling...We haven't reached a clear agreement on this point. Although he has said that if we don't end up having kids he'll be more than happy to spend his life with just me :o) So...we'll figure it out later. 3. Probably having a knee replacement surgery, still be working to grow his business, enjoying sporting events and traveling and relaxing. 4. We'll be fine :o)
    TTC since Sept 2010

Aug 2011 - SA reveals no sperm

Jan 2012 - biopsy, b/w = Sertoli-only syndrome, DH doesn't make the cells needed to make sperm, moving on to DS

IUI# 1 - 4/1/12 - BFN

IUI# 2 - 5/4/12 - BFN

IUI# 3 w/ Clomid - 6/4/12 - BFN

IUI# 4 w/ Clomid, new donor - 7/5/12 - BFN

IUI# 5 w/ Clomid & trigger shot/Novarel - 8/3/12 - BFN

~Cycle Off~

IVF# 1 - 19 eggs retrieved, 18 fertilized, 8 frosties. 5-day transfer. Beta #1 - 11/20/12 - BFN

FET# 1 - 1/23/13 - BFP - beta 2/4/13 - 266, beta 2 - 623, beta 3 - 1452

You, Me and Someone Else - updated 2/6/13 - 14dp5dt OR 4w5d

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/sg4uir.jpg[/IMG]
  • 1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding? We're house hunting right now, so we really have no idea. For a month or so, we'll still be in our apt. 2. How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out? 2 or 3. We haven't talked about names yet, but if it were only up to me I'd go with Caroline Rae and Aiden/Owen/Weston James. 3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50? Playing rec baseball in a 45+ league complaining about how he isn't as good as he use to be. 4. Any other future predictions. Eventually he'll talk me into getting a dog.
  • 1.  Somewhere around the same area we live... we moved back to this area because are familes ar ehere.2.  "two, four years apart" at least that's our plan now.  We want to use part of his grandmother's name, so we'll probably use Clare as a middle name.  He likes Natalie for a girl.  I for some reason have decided that i like Booker and Truman for a boy.  Weird.3.  Fi's hair is going to be all white.  gauranteed. 4.  Nah... just enjoying every day!
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/xn4wns.jpg[/IMG]

"My best friend is a pitbull."
  • 1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding? We will be living in the home we are in now which we bought two years ago this coming November.  We live in Vermont.2. How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out? Well I would like 2-3 and he wants 3, so we will see.  We like a few girl names but have no idea for boys.  3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50? I think he will be a lot like his dad, they have a family business and he will be running it by then.  I think he will also be a total sports dad and be really into going to all their games, coaching, etc.  4. Any other future predictions. Hmm I am not very creative but I think we will probably always live in VT because this is where FI's job is.  Hopefully we will retire somewhere warm!!
  • 1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding?  Out townhome.2. How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out?  2 kids and no names picked out yet. 3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50?  Prolly still bald. lol...He will be a silly old man. 4. Any other future predictions.  That he will love me even when by brewbies hang...lol
  • Where will you and FI live after the wedding?Hopefully in our house that we are renting , thats in foreclosure right now. We are trying to buy it but waiting to hear from the bank right now.  How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out? I want at least 2, boy and girl.  Can't decide on any girl names but for boys I like Aidan Jacob, Noah Andrew or Jackson Andrew. The girls will def have my middle name Rae though. I like Kaylee RaeWhat do you think FI will be like when he's 50? Probably a jokester like his dadAny other future predictionsWe will be very happy with kids and lots of dogs.
    Married9/12/09***DX w/PCOS***BFP 12/26/10,EDD 9/4/11,MC 1/12/11 March 2011 failed femara & injection cycle May 2011 Hoping this is it!
  • 1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding? We will live in our house for the next few months, but around the first of next year we're going to move to another city so Fi can finish his degree. 2. How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out? I really just want one, but FI wants 2, so we'll see who wins. *lol* Our names are Elizabeth Raelynn for a girl, and Price Monroe for a boy (Elizabeth is my sisters middle name, his sisters name is Rachel so that's where the Raelynn came from, Price was his dad's middle name and Monroe is FI's middle name.) 3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50? Probably pretty grumpy. *lol* J/K I imagine he'll be pretty active still, hopefully he'll be like his Grandpa and be active until he's 80. 4. Any other future predictions. Hopefully it'll be long, happy, and prosperous.
  • 1. We are staying in Ny until a cop job works out somewhere. All tests are open in Ct so I am really really hoping that we can move back. 2. I say 3, and FI says 2. If it is a boy it will be Hunter James, and girl will be Peyton Elizabeth. 3. His dad just turned 50 and I imagine him being just like my ffil. They are so alike now I don't think it will change, which I am totally fine with. 4. We are hoping to build a house on a large plot of land in the woods or on a lake.
  • 1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding? Our house in MA- I live there now, and he'll probably move in a couple weeks. 2. How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out? We want 2, a girl and a boy. He refuses to have a son named Richard, after both our dads- there are too many Richards in the family already, he says. 3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50? lol I think we'll bowl a lot. I think he hopes to still be playing hockey then, and maybe softball. Fingers crossed he still has all his hair- but I think the chances are good. He'll probably pick up home brewing as a new hobby by then. 4. Any other future predictions. I think we'll travel a lot, assuming we can afford it. And we'll have cats, and hope our kids don't beg for a dog- dogs are a little too much work.
  • 1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding? in the same condo we've been in for the last year and a half 2. How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out? we already have two "kids", they are pictured below, from L to R we have Blondie and Serena :-) 3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50? BALD 4. Any other future predictions. yup, not prediction, we will be retired and living in maine
  • 1) Our townhouse 2) 0-1. We are still going back and forth if we even want any. 3)Just as obssessed with baseball as he is now. And still a sweetie.
  • 1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding? We live in California now but we plan on moving to Colorado as soon as we are able to transfer/find jobs. 2. How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out? We want to have 2 kids.  We like Payton  for a girl and Carter for a boy. 3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50? Just like his dad, fun but sometimes stuck in his ways. 4. Any other future predictions. We will be happy and be living in Colorado next to family.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • 1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding? Unless we randomly move to Savannah, we will live in a house we are rennovating that belongs to FIL's.2. How many children do you think you'll have? Any names picked out? FI says 2, I say 3 or 4. The girl will be named Sharon Marie, but that's all we've decided. That is his birth mother's first name. We've got a while before that time though. Hopefully.3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50? probably the same as now... he is so full of energy like a puppy... i never see him slowing down!4. Any other future predictions.I predict that living in said house (see #1) is going to create a lot of issues. I also predict that FI will be offered a store manager position tomorrow :P
    [url]www.dreamsandswords.com[/url]

my read shelf:
  • 1. In our house 2. Who knows x2 3. 20 years older than he is now? 4. I'm going to win the lottery and quit this godforsaken job.
    Blog [] Planning [] Married

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

2012 Book Count: 16
  • 1. Where will you and FI live after the wedding? Hopefully if I get into grad school we will live near Louisville, Kentucky. His family and friends are all there and MUCH more to do there than in boring Indianapolis.2. How many children do you think you'll have? 2 kids, no more/no less. Any names picked out? No but he said we aren't allowed to have girls; he doesn't want to go to jail.3. What do you think FI will be like when he's 50? Hopefully nothing like his dad who doesn't communicate and fishes every weekend (EVERY WEEKEND, no lie) for a living basically.4. Any other future predictions. Dogs, big ones. LOVE THEM! We are thinking boxers or mastiffs. =)
  • kmo630kmo630 member
    10 Comments
    1. We are moving into a house right before the wedding. We are renting right away, but have been in talks to purchase it. 2. We are planning on having 3 children. We always throw different names back and forth, but we know for sure that we want them to have unique names. 3. He will probably be much like him self now but perhaps with a little beer belly and greys?? 4) All I know is that if we make it to a year after the wedding without getting pregnant I'd be surprised.
    [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/rw3q89.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/143gpjk.jpg[/img]

#1Suspected CP{9/11}

#2Missed MC(large clot)-discovered 9w5d{1/12}

#3Blighted Ovum-{4/12}
  • 1. We currently rent and going to start looking for our first home when he starts his new job.2. We're mind set on having one child, and hope its a boy. Im sure though that we'll have twins-a boy and a girl! If we're lucky enough to have the one boy I'd love to name him Eugene Paul. 3. Oh he's a real go getter so for sure be working hard still on keeping in shape (not sure how!) his dad has plenty of hair so sure he'll have plenty of that and dye. hehe!4. We have 3 cats now which is 3 more than I had ever planned on and still waiting for him to bring me home a sherpherd/lab mix puppy! We'll go from there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards