• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2009 Weddings

Rehearsal Dinner Invites

Hi girls!  If you sent out Rehearsal Dinner invites, when did you do it?  I don't know if now is too early or not. I have to have a final count on 8/26. TIA

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Invites

• I sent mine out maybe 3 weeks in advance.
  • about a month out...I think. I'm not sure because my FMIL did it. We needed an RSVP date, so I told her to give her some time since my friends don't conceptualize RSVP at all. They were some of the last to reply to the wedding and they're in the wedding party. That shouldn't have been hard.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I did our a couple of weeks before, but I pretty much already knew who would able to come and who wouldn't.
    My Life in D.C.
    mom and me Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    August Callenge - Traveling Death Rides!

TTC Buddy to The Deaton's
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt15a161.aspx[/img][/url]
  • We sent ours a week after the wedding invites went out. I don't think it's ever too early to send them out, as long as the wedding invites have gone out. I know I always appreciate knowing about these things in advance, especially if I'm coming in from out of town.
  • raynesraynes member
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary
    I just have to get some more stamps, then mine are going out.  Now is probably fine.I figured I'd wait until the invitees at least responded to the wedding invite, but they haven't all yet, so whatever!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aug. 26th is my birthday...and the day my students come back to school (boo!) I sent ours out about three weeks out as well, though they are super casual and we don't need numbers since it is a BBQ.  Actually, I was surprised when a GM called the other night to RSVP...I said, "Oh, thanks.  We put the phone numbers on there, but didn't really expect calls.  You are the first RSVP!" Anyway, I would say now is okay...just put an earlier RsVP date on it.  That way you won't be tracking people down right before you have to have a final count.
    image image
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I did 4 weeks in advance..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards