Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Parent's gifts???

We are very blessed to have parents that are helping with some of the wedding costs. Do we get them gifts? and if so, when do I give them? I was thinking about buying them a photo album from the photographer of all of our photos from the wedding and giving that to them afterwards.
What do you all think?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Parent's gifts???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that's a good idea. I just put ours together last night. We used a "floating" photo frame and put in the outside piece for our invitation, plus our invitation itself and then a picture of us. I also thought about the photo album. We're giving our gifts out along with BM/GM gifts and OOT bags at the rehearsal dinner.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting them parent albumns from the photographer.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got my father a linen handkerchief with the date, etc., on it (he carries a hanky every day), and for my mom I got gold love knot earrings.  Later I gave them a book of the wedding photos I put together.

DH didn't do anything for his parents, but I gave them a couple framed pictures from the wedding.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think customarily you give them a small token of gratitude at the rehearsal dinner, then do a parents album as the big gift later on
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards