Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

veronabrit**

HI, I was just looking through your bio and saw your theme is almost my exact except im doing black and white damask and yellow accents .. where did you get your table cloths !? i love them, were they pricey ? p.s i was totally stumped on how i was going to set up my tables and your bio has completely inspired me ! I just hope mine looks half as gorgeous as yours !! and by the way you looked amazing, i bet it was a great day !

Re: veronabrit**

• Options
    the black and white damask table cloths*
  • Options
    I had B&W damask + yellow accents. I made my table cloths and runners from fabric from Warehousefabrics.com. Quite a few other brides have bought from them as well. Verona might have bought hers though, some of them silkier.
  • Options
    I think you were looking at pp's bio instead of veronabrits. Looking at veronabrits pictures she had black and white damask with pink accents not yellow.PP had the black and white damask with yellow accents.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    i rented the linens from Darryl and Co in Houston, TXgood luck and thanks so much for the compliments :)FYI: I only did HALF of my linens in the print, because it is a really bold print....the rest were solid black. Unless you have a really large space, i would recommend going this same route.
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
  • Options
    misssarah i love your bridesmaids dresses !!! no i was looking at hers, i said im doing yellow instead of pink ;) thanks so much ladies very helpful, and verona i think your right only a few table with the print ! great idea thanks !!
  • Options
    MissSarah...where did you find your bridesmaids outfits??? Are they separates or a dress?? Looking for something similar but haven't found too much. ...Sorry I know this is VERY off topic! BTW...Veronabrit...I have looked at your profile quite a few times and your wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • Options
    BM dresses came from White House Black Market, they have tons of great dresses in B&W. The dresses were originially $178, the girls got them for $62.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for responding! They look AWESOME!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards