Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Poll Time

2»

Re: Poll Time

• edited December 2011
    Lots of new faces + boring Friday = time for a poll!WR1. Your name and FI's name Allison and Jon2. Wedding date September 3, 20113. Venue(s) Yet to book...4. How long have you been on The Knot's message boards? Since April 20095. Favorite part of planning so far? Looking at bios, inspiration pics, and picking through the hundreds of vendor choices to establish my vision :-)NWR1. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people use the word "borrow" incorrectly 2. What type of shoes are you wearing right now? Flip Flops3. What plans do you have for the weekend? Bar-b-que at FI's and then a whole lot of nothing for the first time in a long time! What a good feeling!4. How many states have you lived in? 3...MN, IA, CO5. If you could change one thing in your house, what would it be? The fact that it is not a house, but instead an apartment :-( I want a yard for my dog so badly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ericaandsyericaandsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR 1. Your name and FI's name: Erica, Sy 2. Wedding date: 9/26/09 OMG! 3. Venue(s) St. Theodores Catholic Church Albert Lea MN, and Reception at Wedgewood Cove Golf Course Albert Lea, MN 4. How long have you been on The Knot's message boards? about 9 months but I barely post, because I find so much info. on here that I am looking for! 5. Favorite part of planning so far? everything..honestly! well I take that back...everything minus the drama I've had here and there! :) NWR 1. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people bite into popscicles...oh i could just vomit at the thought. AND when people do not dry themselves off before getting out of the shower and then they get the bathroom rug wet..LOL I know I'm weird 2. What type of shoes are you wearing right now?barefoot 3. What plans do you have for the weekend?nothing I worked all weekend..reading New Moon with a glass of wine and surfing the internet 4. How many states have you lived in? 1 just MN :) 5. If you could change one thing in your house, what would it be? I would change everything! We were hoping to sell our town home this year but it doesnt look like that's going to happen without us losing a ton of S$$!
  • edited December 2011
    WR1.  Heather and Matt2.  August 20103.  TBD4.  For a couple weeks, though this is my first post :)5.  Looking at dressesNWR1.  Drivers who don't signal2.  I'm barefoot!3.  My FI and I rowed in a dragonboat festival.  It was really fun even though we got rained on . . .4.  Depends on what you count.  Only Minnesota for a year or longer.5.  Paint colors---it's a rental.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards