Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Crying... mad...Today sucks

I had a super crappy like horrible day today. Among a slew of other stupid things that were just making it worse...I come home, and my cat got into my bag that I took to my sister's house to try on my veil with my dress on Monday.My cat tore through my veil. So, effing icing on the cake, seriously.

Zuma Zoom

Re: Crying... mad...Today sucks

• Options
    megsticks31megsticks31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, I'm sorry Steph!  Today is seriously one of those days!!!Can you replace it in time?
  • Options
    AmberDerekAmberDerek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF!  That sucks!!!  I am so sorry, I hope things improve FAST!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    doxx0048doxx0048 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Smo - I am so sorry to hear about your veil.  I'm a bazillion miles away but let me know if I can heaylp in any way!
  • Options
    doxx0048doxx0048 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ... and I can't type...  I meant to type "help", let me know if I can HELP in any way!  :)
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's TERRIBLE! Is there anyway that it can be fixed?
  • Options
    Kambria11Kambria11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG< that really stinks. Sorry! Here is hoping tomorrow will be better.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The veil can't be saved, and I found another. It wasn't horribly expensive, and it was a simple veil. It was just that one extra thing that sort of pushed me over the edge. It sucked really bad. Anwar took me to the movies and we finally saw the Hangover. Much needed after todays crap.

Zuma Zoom
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh...NAUGHTY KITTY!!!!  I lived in fear that my cats would tear up my wedding dress before the wedding.  For some reason, they've always been drawn to it... it's like there's this magnetic pull that says "come to me kitty... come curl up on me and knead your little claws into my tulle!"  Somehow the dress (and veil) have survived... Someday you'll look back on this and laugh, but today--it sucks :(I hope tomorrow is a better day!!
  • Options
    supersalwasupersalwa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like Anwar was able to cheer you up by the end of the day - I hope you feel better and can tell yesterday to suck it!
  • Options
    ericaandsyericaandsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like your day called for a glass of wine or a bubble bath OR BOTH! :) Hope you are feeling better :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards