Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Wedding veil, but want hair down?

I have always wanted a wedding veil when I got married so I bought one. However, I hate my hair up and want it down or half-down/half-up. Is it going to be difficult to wear a veil with my hair down? I should've thought this through before buying it, darn it! I haven't done a test trial of my hair yet, but I am a little worried.

Re: Wedding veil, but want hair down?

• Options
    no it will not,... that is what I am doing.. I dont have a picture on here email me and I will send you one of what I am thinking of doing.. Shannon@sjzcpa.com
  • Options
    [IMG]<a href="http://i32.tinypic.com/2djk1w.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i32.tinypic.com/2djk1w.jpg</a>[/IMG]
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wearing your hair down with a veil is definitely okay! I have seen many ladies do it and it looks gorgeous. Simply google images for "hair down with veil" and you'll see tons of pics!
  • Options
    I wore mine mostly down with a cathedral length veil and it worked just fine - pics in married bio - there are definitely ways it can be done - ask your hairdresser and I'm sure she'll have suggestions
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • Options
    You can definitely do it - I wore a veil for the ceremony only and my hair was all down.  We initially were going to pull some of the top back, but ended up not needing to in order to secure the veil.  I don't have my non-pro pics yet (should have them within the next week at the latest), but I have some non-pro pics in my Married Bio (link in sig).  Check out both links because I think it is the second one that shows more of me at the ceremony (where I'm wearing the veil).
  • Options
    I wore my hair half-up/half-down with a lace edged mantilla chapel length veil for the ceremony and a fascinator for the reception.  Prof pics on photographer's blog - "Wedding Photos" link in sig.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thank you everyone! I feel way more confident now :)
  • Options
    i will be wearing my hair half up. the veil will be held in with a comb, no tiaras, headbands, clips, etc...
  • Options
    I totally agree with all these other girls. . I plan to wear a veil and wear my hair half up and half down.  Im sure you will look beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards