Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

excited/sad vent/share

So we are on a super budget, 70 days to go, and I feel like things are falling into place.  Just got all of our invites from Vistaprint for $21.98, all addressed, free centerpieces completed (our place offers candles and the mirror)-borrowed free chargers from a friend  (that are very pretty) candle holders and candles, finally met with our cake lady and have that checked off, getting my dress altered this month, co-worker found a stylist to come to the hotel and do our hair for $30/person, figured out rehersal dinner, etc!  Everything going soooo smoothly!BUT FI and I have been at each other's throats!  Not anything really wedding related, just everyother little detail in our lives...I had a great crying session a few days ago (it's always nice to have one of those)....but whew, is this just me, or is this normal??thanks for listening, I feel a little better :)

Re: excited/sad vent/share

• edited December 2011
    Not just you, and very normal...I have cried 2x this week, and hopefully that will be it until the wedding... but i highly doubt it.
  • edited December 2011
    I cried like 5 times yesterday, and my fi and I fight constantly.  In my opinion, it's very normal.  Try not to worry about it, things will get better :)
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely normal and it will get better.  Just try to remember why you love each other and why you're getting married.  That seemed to help me when I was getting stressed :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Completely normal! M and I often got in arguements about stupid things.  We both were just stressed out and easily irritated.  It's been pretty smooth sailing since the wedding is over.  We're back to our normal happy non-fighting selves!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, don't worry one bit. It's totally normal... It's all good.  My FI and I have been arguing more since we got engaged as well. Idk what it is, but i guess it's not too abnormal. :)
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards