New York-New York City

Hank Lane Bands

We are considering booking a Hank Lane band. The two that were "proposed" to us by the salesman were Rhythm Revue and Pete Saunders band. Has anyone seen either of these bands live? Any feedback? Thank you!

Re: Hank Lane Bands

• edited December 2011
    I was also presented with Rhythm Revue and reading some of these posts are starting to scare me. Did anyone here sign with Rhythm Revue?
  • edited December 2011
    we are probably going to use Harris Lane, he is Hank Lane's son.  we have been to a wedding with him before and he was great, and we were told that if you are going to use them, make sure you get harris
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Thanksgiving tickersphoto 307df189-2dc4-4bea-9b76-9ac6ceda8155_zps59ea37ee.jpgphoto c779d75a-0807-4fcc-b206-432ab43bdb6d_zpsf12ebd56.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    Harris Lane is a fantastic band, my MOH had them at her wedding last summer.  Unfortunatley they are around $27,000.  I'd recommend checking out some other band companies that we found to be much better (and cheaper)... Faze 4, Total Entertainment, or Starlight.  Be sure to meet with lots of different band companies to get a good comparison.  You'll notice all the other companies will show you demo videos, Hank Lane is the only company that doesn't.
  • olomananyolomanany member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with Hank Lane; Faze 4 and The Rhythm Shop and went with the Rhythm Shop.  The best decision we ever made.  We did not like that you could not hear a HL band perform.  Faze 4 was also very, very good.
  • melmancinimelmancini member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What was wrong with Rhythm Revue?
  • cknud112cknud112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a Hank Lane band, The Michael Hart Band, and they were so great.  We were very happy.
  • alexa0280alexa0280 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    did anyone end up booking rhythm revue? 
  • edited December 2011
    Has anyone used South SIde Revue from Hank Lane?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards